Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Seat (re-)Selection for 2018-2019

Hi, it's that time again. Not as much excitement as last year. However, coaching change, OOC schedule, no more seat donation tax deduction. Your seats last year - like 'em or not? Anyone know if they will improve the Lookout site lines or make other tweaks to Cintas? Anyone looking for upgrade opportunities or making changes to their season tickets? Any tips for those making adjustments?

I received an email with my time to make changes 16:00 on 6/7.

For me, last year was a bit strange as I had one seat down low (by basket) and three seats in Sec 212 depending on whether I was at the game myself or with my folks/friends. It worked last year as I found friends or used stub hub to make use of the seats. This year, I'll look at what's available and probably at least give up the seat down low (which I liked) and keep the mid-court ones unless there is something like two on the aisle in a good/affordable location. I think I made it to half of the OOC games last year ... in Mario/Steele I trust, but for an out-of-towner, there is a lack of compelling weekend games in this year's OOC schedule - I'm sure I'll make a few, but not as many as last year. At least I pre-paid all my seat donations in 2017 and got the tax deduction.

For fun, the order in which seats were purchased last year (link).

I will see about moving up a few rows to get in front of the guy who stood up every time a 3 was taken and blocked my view. I'm cool with standing up if X makes it, but not even seeing the shot go in was starting to annoy me towards the end of the year.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

I like my section. I may move down a little closer. Have to see what's available.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I'm only moving if there's a seat open next to gladdenguy.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I'm only moving if there's a seat open next to gladdenguy.
    Are you trying to atone for something?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Are you trying to atone for something?
    I'd rather not talk about it.

Ain't moving but I think the seats next to us in 101 are available. Row P.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

My time is 12:30 on 6/07. I might look to see if I can move down a few rows, but only if I can stay on the aisle. When I made my seat selection last year, I wasn’t happy with it. Having sat there all season, I really like my seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    I want to stay in my general area (105) but go from 3 seats to 5 seats. I would also consider 104 or 106 as well if that is required to add seats.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    My time is 12:30 on 6/07. I might look to see if I can move down a few rows, but only if I can stay on the aisle. When I made my seat selection last year, I wasn’t happy with it. Having sat there all season, I really like my seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I want to stay in my general area (105) but go from 3 seats to 5 seats. I would also consider 104 or 106 as well if that is required to add seats.
    I think we're all in the same general area. I enjoyed 105 and won't likely move, but I did like being right across the aisle in 103 previously.