Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by deepX View Post
    By definition, your liberals friends all sit to the far-left of me.
    Deep, I know you well enough that I can confidently say that virtually everyone "sits to the left" of you. Only BigRocco, who no longer posts to this board but has seats near me in 107, sits to your right.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Anybody do the seat selection yet (or move to a different seat)? Are they using the same online "map" as last year?

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Deep, I know you well enough that I can confidently say that virtually everyone "sits to the left" of you. Only BigRocco, who no longer posts to this board but has seats near me in 107, sits to your right.

Actually, I think I sit more in the "lonely-middle" where, these days, everyone else seems to be to my far left or far right.

I understand that our better-half's had a recent encounter, so you likely heard that retirement has finally been scheduled, but not until mid-October. we should work on lunch or a drink sometime in the near future.

Friendly student worker competently changed my seats from four total to two in the last row of Sec 107 on the aisle next to Sec 109. Easy in and out and no worries about standing / sitting. And I'm way left (or is way right) of the Sec 105 gang!?

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Friendly student worker competently changed my seats from four total to two in the last row of Sec 107 on the aisle next to Sec 109. Easy in and out and no worries about standing / sitting. And I'm way left (or is way right) of the Sec 105 gang!?
    You’re way to the left, commie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

We are finally moving after 17 years of sitting in the same area. We have this idiot in our section who screams and yells the entire game and makes the entire section uncomfortable. I'm not talking yelling at normal times, I'm talking about yelling ALL THE TIME and about things you shouldn't even yell at. So this year we finally moved from the end zone to the sides. Here's hoping for a more enjoyable game experience.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1000 View Post
    We are finally moving after 17 years of sitting in the same area. We have this idiot in our section who screams and yells the entire game and makes the entire section uncomfortable. I'm not talking yelling at normal times, I'm talking about yelling ALL THE TIME and about things you shouldn't even yell at. So this year we finally moved from the end zone to the sides. Here's hoping for a more enjoyable game experience.
    Thats not in section 202 is it?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    I experienced a similar person (maybe the same) in 104 a couple years ago.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I resemble that remark! And I sit in Sec 107

There was a guy in 103 a number of years ago who had no use for Doellman, Duncan, or Farr. It seemed like every time one of them made a mistake, or missed a shot, he would start riding them like a Schwinn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.