Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: Samari Curtis

  1. #91
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Well there's no way in hell Kansas has an offer out to him if we wont accept a commitment from him.
    Yeahh his dad needs to be a bit reasonable about this, what a mess of a situation, sounds like a complete dumpster fire.

  2. #92
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Yeahh his dad needs to be a bit reasonable about this, what a mess of a situation, sounds like a complete dumpster fire.
    Hey, are there any Ball kids left to recruit?

  3. #93
    Supporting Member XMuskieFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canton, MI
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Hey, are there any Ball kids left to recruit?
    http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...111/andre-ball

    Their cousin. He's committed to Pepperdine.

  4. #94
    Supporting Member XU 87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,101
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    That's a different one than I read. The one I read definitely said Xavier. I just looked at it again. It is 247 information though so I deleted the link I had up here just a few minutes ago.

    xu95
    I just read the 247 info which lists the schools recruiting Kennedy. Xavier is no longer included in the list, and it's a long list.
    Last edited by XU 87; 06-05-2018 at 10:56 AM.

  5. #95
    The King of My Domain xu95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I just read the 247 info which lists the schools recruiting Kennedy. Xavier is no longer included in the list, and it's a long list.
    I don't think Xavier has been recruiting him for some time. I think his family would like Xavier to still recruit him.

    xu95

  6. #96
    Supporting Member XU 87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,101
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I don't think Xavier has been recruiting him for some time. I think his family would like Xavier to still recruit him.

    xu95
    I think that is a fair assessment.

  7. #97
    Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    159
    word on twitter, per @retirefiftytu, is that Samari Curtis has committed to UC. So much for that OSU/IU stuff. DSR 2.0?

  8. #98
    Senior Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,036

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    word on twitter, per @retirefiftytu, is that Samari Curtis has committed to UC. So much for that OSU/IU stuff. DSR 2.0?
    Welcome to the annual beatdown, then.
    Zip'em Up!

  9. #99
    The King of My Domain xu95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,070
    don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    While I would have liked to have had Curtis, we are in with better players than him. Plus 0% chance he was a PG at Xavier.

    xu95

  10. #100
    Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    While I would have liked to have had Curtis, we are in with better players than him. Plus 0% chance he was a PG at Xavier.

    xu95
    LMAO, Snow just quoted a tweet about Curtis to UC saying "Curtis is a very talented shooting guard in the 2019 class"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •