Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Samari Curtis

I hope for him he can prove all the doubters wrong. Nothing wrong with working to improve your skills that make a good point guard, no matter where you are placed on the floor. I'm sure his coaches would appreciate that as long as he's not messing up plays.

Junior
    I’d rather be castrated than play for a cronin-coached team. Good luck with that Samari.
    zip em up

Sophomore
    I wonder if this affects kyky Tandy’s recruitment in a positive way for us. I’m excited for the “kyky, do you love threes” chants when that kid gets to college. Preferably at contas

All-Conference
    He de-committed from us to sign with UC..he's a moron.

This is probably more about playing time and his position. He would be coming in behind Goodin and Scruggs, both upper classmen. Steele probably told him that or he or his people saw that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is dead to me now....:)

Not really sure what he is thinking. I hear the Johnson kid that UC has is going to be a real good point guard and he is only a freshman this year, so it’s not like Mick is just going to hand him the starting PG position.

Never over-estimate the YTG.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    This reminds me. Andy Mac referring to mick Cronin as the lawn gnome on Brad Redfords latest podcast is laugh out loud funny. Highly recommend. The entire interview is hilarious. Andy also hints that we might be signing another grad transfer big soon. Anyone else heard that?
    Last edited by scoscox; 08-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    This reminds me. Andy Mac referring to mick Cronin as the lawn gnome on Brad Redfords latest podcast is laugh out loud funny. Highly recommend. The entire interview is hilarious. Andy also hints that we might be signing another grad transfer big soon. Anyone else heard that?
    Do we need s 3rd big? Hankins and Jones should be enough as long as Jones can stay on the floor.

Also, I saw on twitter that Ramsey was on campus yesterday with King. Anyone know how that went?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Do we need s 3rd big? Hankins and Jones should be enough as long as Jones can stay on the floor.

Also, I saw on twitter that Ramsey was on campus yesterday with King. Anyone know how that went?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They are both on official visits and still on campus... the visit is going to go great. It's hard for a visit not to go great though.