Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Keonte Kennedy

According to the bitter SMU fans on Twitter, Keonte's dad can be a bit much and had a lot to do with the back and forth/delays. Whether there is merit to this, or they're just being butthurt AAC fans, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    According to the bitter SMU fans on Twitter, Keonte's dad can be a bit much and had a lot to do with the back and forth/delays. Whether there is merit to this, or they're just being butthurt AAC fans, who knows.
    They also claimed that Keonte's dad wanted him to go to SMU but Keonte wanted to go to Kansas instead. They're clueless.

I am not a fan of Jankovic but I hear good things about SMU’s campus. It would be a cool place to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I am not a fan of Jankovic but I hear good things about SMU’s campus. It would be a cool place to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They can’t walk to Dana’s....

I actually attended an X housemates wedding on campus a loooong time ago, and it was pretty nice from what I saw. But I don’t think of it as being nearly the basketball school that X is. Go to Pepperdine if you you just want pretty. Go to X if basketball is important to you.
    Last edited by xu82; 06-08-2018 at 05:08 PM.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    They can’t walk to Dana’s....

I actually attended an X housemates wedding on campus a loooong time ago, and it was pretty nice from what I saw. But I don’t think of it as being nearly the basketball school that X is. Go to Pepperdine if you you just want pretty. Go to X if basketball is important to you.
    Though I get what you're saying, X isn't a bad campus, you can have the best of both worlds, I left right before the new Alter came up, but I still enjoyed how nice X was, I think it's a nice little small campus, you can walk to majority of your classes in 5 minutes which is key for extra sleep, I've definitely step foot on worse places. The being pretty damn good at basketball is a plus, we'll never be a UCLA or Arizona in terms of campus life, but it's definitely improved just in my time being there with the addition of U-Station and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Though I get what you're saying, X isn't a bad campus, you can have the best of both worlds, I left right before the new Alter came up, but I still enjoyed how nice X was, I think it's a nice little small campus, you can walk to majority of your classes in 5 minutes which is key for extra sleep, I've definitely step foot on worse places. The being pretty damn good at basketball is a plus, we'll never be a UCLA or Arizona in terms of campus life, but it's definitely improved just in my time being there with the addition of U-Station and what not.
    OH, don’t get me wrong! I LOVE our campus. Just saying there was something cool about SMU in my drunken wedding state a billion years ago, and Dallas was fun. Xavier is amazing and almost unrecognizable from what I graduated from. Cincinnati has improved too.

Bottom line....if you are serious about BASKETBALL, Xavier is the place to be.

Its official.

https://t.co/KGKqoYszu9
    May the X be with you....Quitting is never an option.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTING MUSKETEER View Post

WELCOME!

Again. Now go out and do your thing! Become a stud!

https://twitter.com/KeonteKennedy/st...38501204426753

Cool little video announcing his commitment, sounds like he's really excited to be part of the Xavier family, and I welcome anybody on board that wants to be part of the culture we built. Good to get bodies, hopefully he turns out to be a stud, and we'll look back and be happy he loved our program so much!