Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keonte Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I am not permitted to reveal my top secret inside sources. However, while I don't know this to be absolute fact, I think it is fair to infer that Kennedy's decision to be released from his LOI was more Xavier's decision than his.
    Why would we release him unless it was a character issue? It’s not that this class is real deep. Any news? It’s Wednesday.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    Why would we release him unless it was a character issue? It’s not that this class is real deep. Any news? It’s Wednesday.
    Well if he wanted released Xavier would release him even if X wanted to keep him. XU isn't in the business of forcing players to come there if they decide they dont want to even after signing. X isn't Nick Saban.

It could have been though it was a mutual decision where he wanted to look around and X thought they would get some people better. Dunno.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    Maybe Kennedy was a reach. A project that may or may not be the kind of player that we’ve found success with. And the staff, back when they took his commitment felt that it was a safe move. New staff, different roster, and different recruit pipeline. He may have just been nudged out of the picture

Well Beard at Texas Tech is going to be a good team. Kennedy still has good teams after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per 6 hours ago on his Twitter.......he has spoken with all 3 coaches involved and they understand that he is having a tough time making up his mind, decision still coming....

I totally understand how this is such a hard decision. I appreciate that the coaches are being patient and hope that all of us can be too. Big decision that will have a big impact on the rest of his life. He wants to get it right.

I would run away from this kid. Yeah, its a hard decision, but this is ridiculous.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I agree with 87. It's not going to be Xavier.
    I'm retracting this statement.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Yep this was a strange recruitment but based on some recent changes at X and missing out on Isabell it sounds like they might be open to Keonte now.

Me too. Wow, to say the least.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    What's the news?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17