Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tre

Sophomore
    The fact that Brunson has a chance of falling to second round means I now know nothing about basketball. The metrics guys have taken over and if Fred Van Fleet(who i thought had a similar game to Mark Jackson )can contribute Brunson can as he is a much more athletic Mark Jackson with range.

Supporting Member
    I think Brunson can contribute to a team and be a good backup g in the league. However, he is what he is and are you going to waste a first round pick on him? Not waste but you know what I mean.

With all of that said, personally if I'm a gm with a pick at the end of the first round and I need a guard, brunson is a great value.
    Last edited by Xville; 06-21-2018 at 07:36 AM.

All-Conference
    Can all of the people who yelled at the people that said Tre will never make the NBA admit they were wrong. There were alot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Can all of the people who yelled at the people that said Tre will never make the NBA admit they were wrong. There were alot of them.
    What's your point? Have you ever been wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I think nova will have 2 go in first round. I think Brinson falls into early second and spellman middle second round. Spellman shoulda gone back.
    The problem for Spellman is that he is not young. He turns 21 in a month. He would really have to improve his stock to move up being an almost 22 year old next year. In years past a first round contract was significantly better than being a second rounder. That gap has closed and in some cases it is better to be a free agent a year earlier as a second round pick (Malcolm Brogdan comes to mind who will be a RFA next year).
    Last edited by Lloyd Braun; 06-21-2018 at 09:32 AM.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    What's your point? Have you ever been wrong?
    A couple times.

Did I miss something? Did Trevon get drafted? Is he on some teams roster? Maybe you shouldn't jump your gun on tooting your own horn.

xu95

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Did I miss something? Did Trevon get drafted? Is he on some teams roster? Maybe you shouldn't jump your gun on tooting your own horn.

xu95
    Stop...we both know he's not getting drafted. We've known for years.

That being said, I'd love for him to get drafted.

Sophomore
    Best of luck to Tre tonight, hope he gets to hear his name called. If not, I hope he lands somewhere great for his next stop.

Stop...we both know he's not getting drafted. We've known for years.

That being said, I'd love for him to get drafted.
    Sorry, I misread your first post. I thought you were claiming all of the people who said he wouldn't make it in the NBA were wrong. I didn't realize you were taking the opposite stance.

xu95