Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I hear Hayes is good working with bigs also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He did develop SEC player of the year Yante Maten (averaged 19.3 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 1.5 apg) over the past few years, so that's another big selling point he has on his side.

I read that on this board so I went and asked some AAU acquaintances if that was true and they confirmed it. Hayes was a solid get, that said they had no opinion of Johnson.

They all said kids can flat out ball in Georgia. It’s a similar competitive environment to Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    Xavier in his final 6, and there is discussion he is visiting this week for his official per Twitter.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Xavier in his final 6, and there is discussion he is visiting this week for his official per Twitter.
    Love it, would love to see him get locked in as well, good news comes in threes right?? Let's get Odom, Ramsey and someone else in the next week or so, that'd be beautiful

Sophomore
    Crystal ball to x from snow. Maybe we can lock him up this week

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Crystal ball to x from snow. Maybe we can lock him up this week
    Serious question, how often are those crystal ball predictions right?? Like majority of the time right??

Relationship with King helps too...when I see his tapes, his motor and defense instincts remind me of a young Dennis Rodman (without the baggage of course and with more offense potential).

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Serious question, how often are those crystal ball predictions right?? Like majority of the time right??
    Depends on who is making the prediction. Snow has a good record. But...they can also change their predictions. For example, Dontaie was crystal balled to us by multiple sources earlier this summer, but now all those have been switched to UK.
    zip em up

Love it, would love to see him get locked in as well, good news comes in threes right?? Let's get Odom, Ramsey and someone else in the next week or so, that'd be beautiful
    This is one of the bigs I was most excited about... quite athletic... would indeed be good news if he ended up being one of the commits.

Guess now it's time to land that "someone else" and make it three... and then four and five.
    Last edited by IM4X; 08-07-2018 at 01:03 PM.