Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Daniel Ramsey...visiting

According to Rivals.com

Daniel Ramsey, a 6’8” 220lb class of 2019 recruit out of Georgia has Xavier at the top of his list because of his relationship to coach Jonas. Plans to visit soon. Georgia was recruiting him while Jonas was still there and has offered him. Other schools with heavy interest include Old Miss, Vandy and TCU, but many others are also in play. Has already visited Georgia and will be visiting X and Vandy soon. Top 150 player on Rivals site.

Sophomore
    Pogo stick type player. Would love to have him. Although I'm a big fan of Jalen Thomas too
    Last edited by scoscox; 05-18-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Pogo stick type player. Would love to have him. Although I'm a big fan of Jalen Thomas too
    there's no reason they couldn't potentially get both

Sophomore
    True. A class of Curtis, King, Franklin, Ramsey, and Thomas would be pretty nice.

Anyone have any news about Luke Anderson from Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by flatspat View Post
    Not really, but the longer it goes, it probably becomes more likely it won't be X.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by flatspat View Post
    I think that ship has sailed; with the commitment of Elias King and offers going to other like prospects, it seems he has dropped on the staff's hotboard.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Sophomore
    I have read a few recent articles and it seems like Ramsey favors Xavier at this time. Jonas Hayes recruited him hard at Georgia and has a great relationship. It also does not hurt that he is friends with Elias King. It would be huge to get him on campus prior to the July evaluation period. I think we could land him.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    I have read a few recent articles and it seems like Ramsey favors Xavier at this time. Jonas Hayes recruited him hard at Georgia and has a great relationship. It also does not hurt that he is friends with Elias King. It would be huge to get him on campus prior to the July evaluation period. I think we could land him.
    God, I know it's early but I'm really loving this Jonas Hayes hire, he's opened up a new fertile recruiting ground for us and it already paid dividends securing King, if we can get Ramsey too, and they both get on campus??? Sheeeesh, talk about a splash in your first season as X assistant!!

I hear Hayes is good working with bigs also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk