Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jason Love joins Louisville as Grad Assistant

Great move for Jason. I hope everything works out for him.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Good for him! You have to start somewhere. Get some experience there, then step up to a nice clean program somewhere.

Presumably the dirt was swept out the door with the firing of their coach and president. Mack is there, despite some here I still like him and wish him the best. He has tossed us under the bus yet like Miller did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traitor! Actually, good for Jason. It’s great to see him return to college basketball. I hope he learns a lot and stays with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Jason Love is a Pillar of Grit.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Freshman
    Jason Love is the epitome of what it means to be a Xavier player. Came in as a rough, raw talent. Played little in the early days. Stuck with it and by his senior year, had figured out his exact role within the program and played it perfectly. Nice defender, great rebounder. Walked away with a degree, an elite eight performance, and a couple sweet sixteens. Long live Jason Love!!

Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    Jason Love is the epitome of what it means to be a Xavier player. Came in as a rough, raw talent. Played little in the early days. Stuck with it and by his senior year, had figured out his exact role within the program and played it perfectly. Nice defender, great rebounder. Walked away with a degree, an elite eight performance, and a couple sweet sixteens. Long live Jason Love!!
    Amen! Love Mr Love.

Jason Love is one of my favorites. I wish him all the best!
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

What I liked about Love is that he had afew things that he did REALLY well (particularly rebounding, putbacks and inside finishing), and he JUST DID THOSE THINGS. Very few mistakes. No dumb jumpers outside of his range. No silly passes. Didnt foul alot.

If I recall he turned into avery good FT shooter, too.

One of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    The successor to Reggie Butler
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens