Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Gates

I have suspected in the last 2 years and would be willing to bet, that something is going on with Kaiser in his personal life.....He just has had ZERO impact on games in any consistent manner. A young man with his physical tools has been a ghost out there and basketball does not seem to be high on his list of life priorities from an effort standpoint. In other words, intensity has been severely lacking.....he plays with no heart.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-05-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Shannon confirmed

Walk-On
    I really hope X can convince Keonte Kennedy to come back to X. They will need his shooting

I just hope he already has his degree and he is ok in his personal life. While I wish he had a more successful career at X, I wish him well going forward.

In recent memory, has X ever had an entire recruiting class not produce a rostered senior? That '15 class was a real CM disaster.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    In recent memory, has X ever had an entire recruiting class not produce a rostered senior? That '15 class was a real CM disaster.
    Canty, Latham, Martin and Mckenzie

And the Randolph/Richards class
    - Bob Sacamano

And here I thought we were done with the offseason bad news...

Gates was inconsistent as hell, but definitely wanted him on the roster next year. Best of luck to him. Next man up!
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Maybe, and then it won't be in one of the top leagues. He needs to improve a lot.

He averaged 5.5 points and 3.8 rebounds in 3 years. He was a 36% three point shooter.

There's no guarantee a European club will be interested.
    He will have zero problems getting a spot overseas somewhere. Now whether it is for a good or well paying club who knows.

I know of some people who had those stats in DIII and made money playing professional basketball.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    He might be the kind of guy who does better in a professional setting than a college one.