Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Gates

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Can’t make a realistic comment about a very dumb decision made by someone who once wore an XU uniform.

Remove the XU connection, and just look at this decision. Take off the rose colored glasses. You’ll be shock d at what you may see
    The same could be said for you and your Kaiser hating. You hate Kaiser. You have always hated Kaiser. You think Kaiser sucks at basketball. In fact, I could say that you may have an obsession with hating Kaiser... check your post history. More than half of your last 50 posts are about Kaiser, all negative. Remember when you compared him to Jeff Robinson? How much energy have you wasted on hating Kaiser? If you want people to take off the “rose colored” glasses maybe you should ease up on the shade you’re directing at Kaiser.

Supporting Member
    That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Can’t make a realistic comment about a very dumb decision made by someone who once wore an XU uniform.

Remove the XU connection, and just look at this decision. Take off the rose colored glasses. You’ll be shock d at what you may see
    Would I have advised him to leave based on what I know of his basketball skill and his stats? No. But like you I am assuming, you dont know Gates and his reasons for leaving. He may have been flunking out, he may have hated school, he may be becoming a baby daddy who knows.

For you to say 100 percent that it's a dumb decision without knowing all the factors is in itself pretty dumb.

For someone who says you dont care what gates does, you have a really weird way of showing it.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    The same could be said for you and your Kaiser hating. You hate Kaiser. You have always hated Kaiser. You think Kaiser sucks at basketball. In fact, I could say that you may have an obsession with hating Kaiser... check your post history. More than half of your last 50 posts are about Kaiser, all negative. Remember when you compared him to Jeff Robinson? How much energy have you wasted on hating Kaiser? If you want people to take off the “rose colored” glasses maybe you should ease up on the shade you’re directing at Kaiser.
    "Couldn't care less"........
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 05-09-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Freshman
    The Gates were open, the Gates have closed. Move on

Amen

Just go to sports-reference.com and compare KG v RW statistically.....it will brighten your day!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Just go to sports-reference.com and compare KG v RW statistically.....it will brighten your day!
    Kevin Garnett is pwning Ryan Welage.

Kevin Garnett should never have gone directly to the NBA. </sarcasm> actually, he's a great example of a player who *should* go directly to the NBA. If he can play 30mpg (regardless of how good the team is), he's ready for the NBA.

Am I derailing the thread enough?

Yeah, every time Kaiser's initials are used in a post someone mentions Garnett! He is so insignificant to THIS website to bother bringing him up.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Junior
    So that's a no; its not enough to derail this thread. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    So that's a no; its not enough to derail this thread. Damn.
    So how about that Iran deal that Donald Trump and Kanye West got us out of? Almost as exciting as our coming summit with North Korea.

Will Matt Harvey save the Reds?

What was paul's favorite bourbon in Ireland (though I think this is a trick question)?

Can Welage jump off one foot?

Did Tardy Turtle ever poop? And how did an immobile three-point line hanging gunner like him wear out a hip anyway?

What did Kristi Mack Ono (credit to nuts4xu) wear to the Derby?

College athletes are overcompensated.

The stock market and shit.

I've heard some new Imagine Dragons that seems pretty interesting.

Goldstar for sure.

This Big East is shitty. Xavier should go independent.

How about your first place Cleveland Indians!

Sure seems cool in my office today. Prepare for the new ice age.

The Bengals.

Some long-ass thread about soccer for some reason.

Those should be a start to get this off-track.