Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Darnold just said that Jets can expect a lot of wins. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member
    The browns never fail to eff up their picks...a cb at 4 when you could have set your d line for the next 10 years? Geezus. That's why you are the browns

This definitely has some harsh language, but it’s too appropriate and funny not to post.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-AHAoz3Rs

So typical - Bengals are on the clock - go to commercial.

Oh, and a big F U to Detroit for taking Raginow.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    If I'm a gm that needs a qb, I dont take any of these 4 guys...they all have major question marks. Take chubb, barkley and the other talents who aren't QBs. If I'm the browns I roll with Taylor this year and take chubb at 1 and whoever is there at 4. However they will probably take darnold or maxfield who I think will both be major busts.
    I like the two LA QBs; I think Rosen will do well in ARZ. I think Mayfield & Allen are big question marks, I'd actually prefer rolling the dice with Lamar Jackson over those two.

Quote Originally Posted by SM#24 View Post
    I'd actually prefer rolling the dice with Lamar Jackson over those two.
    I think Jackson was a too big a risk for a GM in the top half of the first round. However, the Ravens have to be absolutely thrilled to be getting a potential generational talent at #32. And if he doesn't work out? GMs don't get fired for the #32 pick being a bust.

Goodberry
    ‏@JoeGoodberry
    2014 -- Cedric Ogbuehi - drafted after knee injury -- Supposed to be ready for camp
    2015 -- William Jackson - IR in camp
    2016 -- John Ross -- Shoulder surgery -- Supposed to be cleared for camp
    2017 -- Billy Price -- Pec injury -- Should be cleared for camp

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    If the Bungles take anybody other than OL, I'll be pissed (unless that player is Roquan Smith). I'm cool with McGlinchey, Daniels, Ragnow, & Hernandez. I don't really want Price because I'm sick of the Bengals taking players with injuries and who aren't ready for Week 1. We need players who can contribute NOW - not one year from now).
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Goodberry
    ‏@JoeGoodberry
    2014 -- Cedric Ogbuehi - drafted after knee injury -- Supposed to be ready for camp
    2015 -- William Jackson - IR in camp
    2016 -- John Ross -- Shoulder surgery -- Supposed to be cleared for camp
    2017 -- Billy Price -- Pec injury -- Should be cleared for camp
    How we lookin'?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    It's amazing how the draft really highlights the separation between good and bad organizations. It's why the Bengals and browns are who they are and the Patriots and steelers are who they are.

Football fans could draft better than how the Bengals and browns have drafted over the past decade.

Bengals and their entire organization is handicapped by an incompetent loser of an owner. Things will NEVER change until he steps away. Best thing that could happen is that Katie wants to sell when she takes over.