Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

2018 NFL Draft

Thought I would make a thread for NFL Draft talk.

As a Giants fan I am torn between taking a QB for the future and Barkley or Chubb. I know it is financially irresponsible in some ways to devote a #2 pick on a RB in this NFL but man I think I am leaning Barkley. If a QB is there though who the Giants think can be a franchise SB winning QB, they should probably take him, but if they arent that sold on any of them then I say take Barkley or Chubb.

I would also be ok trading back to a pick they was still in the top 7-9 picks.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Josh Allen is learning the dangers of social media (and angry mobs) today.

If the Bungles take anybody other than OL, I'll be pissed (unless that player is Roquan Smith). I'm cool with McGlinchey, Daniels, Ragnow, & Hernandez. I don't really want Price because I'm sick of the Bengals taking players with injuries and who aren't ready for Week 1. We need players who can contribute NOW - not one year from now).

I pray the New Jersey Jests take Allen, and he turns out the way I expect him to. Barkley to the Giants and the Bills get Rosen at 4 or 5. Oh, and then he has to stay healthy, which might be the hard part. Concussions scare me.

Are the Browns seriously considering taking Mayfield with the first pick? Or is this a troll job? Browns would be smarter to take Barkley and Chubb and roll with Tyrod Taylor over picking Mayfield first. I don’t think the guy is a No. 1 pick caliber QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Are the Browns seriously considering taking Mayfield with the first pick? Or is this a troll job? Browns would be smarter to take Barkley and Chubb and roll with Tyrod Taylor over picking Mayfield first. I don’t think the guy is a No. 1 pick caliber QB.
    If you follow Vegas betting lines (which I know you do) some places have Baker at -500 now... and two days ago he was +1000.

I still think Darnold but anything is possible with the Cleveland Browns.

Supporting Member
    If I'm a gm that needs a qb, I dont take any of these 4 guys...they all have major question marks. Take chubb, barkley and the other talents who aren't QBs. If I'm the browns I roll with Taylor this year and take chubb at 1 and whoever is there at 4. However they will probably take darnold or maxfield who I think will both be major busts.

Wow. They took Mayfield.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Saquon! Giants havent had a good RB in a long time. Can't wait to see him in Giant Blue.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Never a dull moment here in c-town....

From what I’m hearing Vegas got hammered when they chose Baker.