DFW T’d up while not on the floor

Interesting way to get a T.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...unnel-vs-spurs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Interesting way to get a T.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...unnel-vs-spurs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure O'Mara got T'd up while on the bench in a game late in the year, but that technical on DFW was bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Pretty sure O'Mara got T'd up while on the bench in a game late in the year, but that technical on DFW was bizarre.
    Yes, and then it got even weirder. It was against Seton Hall. I think it was Tyrique Jones who got called for the team's seventh foul going for a rebound, and O'Mara jumped up from the bench and ended up getting the technical. Seton Hall shot the free throws for the technical, but not the one-and-one they should have gotten from the seventh team foul. They went down and scored, then the officials (or someone) realized they forgot about the one-and-one, and stopped play for Seton Hall to shoot those free throws, while getting to keep the points from its phantom possession.

Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    Yes, and then it got even weirder. It was against Seton Hall. I think it was Tyrique Jones who got called for the team's seventh foul going for a rebound, and O'Mara jumped up from the bench and ended up getting the technical. Seton Hall shot the free throws for the technical, but not the one-and-one they should have gotten from the seventh team foul. They went down and scored, then the officials (or someone) realized they forgot about the one-and-one, and stopped play for Seton Hall to shoot those free throws, while getting to keep the points from its phantom possession.
    They would have gotten the ball after the T, anyway. So while things were out of order, the refs got it right.
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    They would have gotten the ball after the T, anyway. So while things were out of order, the refs got it right.
    They did, but if memory serves that was about the 2 or 3rd stoppage by the refs to fix something. The whole going to the monitor thing has got to end.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    At first glance, that tech looked terrible but then I had a friend with seats near the bench who told me that Sean used some profanity and said something to the effect, " That's f-ing BS!"

Then it made more sense to me but still very uncharacteristic for Sean from everything I have read and heard about him.
    Zip'em Up!

The call really must have been f-ing BS,then.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    The call really must have been f-ing BS,then.
    It make sense as that Ref immediately turned around and looked at Sean and T'ed him up and Sean looked shocked and like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
    Zip'em Up!

DFW on the fun culture of the Warriors:

"I've had to tell the young guys, 'Y'all need to talk to some other people, ask guys what it's like in other environments, because this is not normal,'" Warriors forward David West recently told The Athletic. "'You m-----f-----s better be thankful to God.'"
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.