Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    NO ONE IS SAYING THIS. WE LITERALLY SAW A TEAM WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT ONE A FEW WEEKS AGO. JESUS EFFING CHRIST.
    Actually...the person I just asked about has said it on more than one occasion, not in this thread, and others have agreed with him. Sorry that you are so offended that you feel the need to SHOUT. But I ain’t deef. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    NO ONE IS SAYING THIS. WE LITERALLY SAW A TEAM WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT ONE A FEW WEEKS AGO. JESUS EFFING CHRIST.
    Damn! That horse be dead!
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    Damn! That horse be dead!
    If I knew how to add the Monty Python bit, I would.

“It’s just a flesh wound....”

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    If I knew how to add the Monty Python bit, I would.

“It’s just a flesh wound....”
    Alright then, we’ll call it a draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Here ya' go. I hope.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post

Here ya' go. I hope.
    One of the best movies of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    No..I don’t get mad. I don’t get angry. I don’t get upset. This is whole Internet forum thing is like cotton candy....lots of calories but no nutritional value. I just thought it would be interesting to see what the actual numbers said, and not just what posters think they know. I thought others might find it interesting too. I don’t give a rats a$$ about reputation points or if anyone agrees with me or not. People can disagree with me, they can even call me names and make comments to me in private messages. So what. You think I’m going to let those things bother me? No way. Mind over matter. It don’t matter, so I don’t mind. I didn’t move any goalposts. I started a NEW discussion. A NEW game. You have your opinion on IF recruiting one and dones is something the Xavier administration will support, I have mine. Leave it at that. Leave it in the other thread. THIS thread is about the true value of those players, not about if Xavier will recruit them or not, or should or shouldn’t. Some have made the statement that it is NECESSARY to recruit them, that Xavier NEEDS them in order to reach a final 4 and/or win a NC. But what do the numbers say?
    A 2.1 oz serving of cotton candy has 220 calories. I googled calories burned beating a dead horse. Don't do that. All the results were for calories burned masturbating. I was able to determine that a 150 pound person will burn 238 calories grooming a horse for an hour. I weighed 150 pounds my freshman year and gained a few pounds a year after that. In other words, as a 150 pounder I was a one-and-done.
    No, I be concubining.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    A 2.1 oz serving of cotton candy has 220 calories. I googled calories burned beating a dead horse. Don't do that. All the results were for calories burned masturbating. I was able to determine that a 150 pound person will burn 238 calories grooming a horse for an hour. I weighed 150 pounds my freshman year and gained a few pounds a year after that. In other words, as a 150 pounder I was a one-and-done.
    "grooming a horse"....is that what the kids are calling it these days? :)
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage