Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Armaan Franklin

Sophomore
    I think the working number in the class of 2019 is 5. Two bigs, another combo forward/wing to go with Elias King , and another ballhandler.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Franklin is still listed as a Xavier lean (87%) on 247. Daniel Ramsey (PF) and Jalen Thomas (C), both 4-star recruits, are listed as solid Xavier (100%). A class with King (SG), Franklin (CG), Ramsey (PF), and Thomas (C)...all 4-stars...would be a great class for 2019.
    Not sure what happened in the last week but Franklin is now a 62% lean to pu and 25% to X on 247. I will have to picket my old alma mater Cathedral if he commits to the pagans.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Not sure what happened in the last week but Franklin is now a 62% lean to pu and 25% to X on 247. I will have to picket my old alma mater Cathedral if he commits to the pagans.
    appears to be have been a mutual cooling between both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    Hopefully, that normally means we are on someone else that the staff prefers.

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    According to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    According to whom?
    I don't know if I'm 100% correct, but looking on 247, Franklin's crystal ball shifted to Purdue at 62%, with him scheduled to visit August 30th, but CG's Dahmir Bishop and David Johnson moved to high priority, while Harlond Beverly is at top choice. I'd be thrilled if we somehow landed Beverly.

Sophomore
    If the mutual change of interest is true with Franklin, I really hope it’s because of Beverly. He’s a stud. But Dahmir Bishop would also be a good get.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    If the mutual change of interest is true with Franklin, I really hope it’s because of Beverly. He’s a stud. But Dahmir Bishop would also be a good get.
    Agreed, wouldn't mind either of those two but Beverly would be awesome, 6'4, incredible high major offers, plus it's always nice to land a Top 100 guy, with Beverly coming in at 70. We gotta keep up with Nova in recruiting the best we can, that way we can lower the talent gap and be more competitive moving forward, I like what we've been doing in getting better recruits, but this class has A LOT of potential

I haven’t seen Beverly play in person (only YouTube; I have seen Franklin in person) but I like Franklin a bit more tbh. He really impressed me. I heard somewhere he has family that favors Purdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I haven’t seen Beverly play in person (only YouTube; I have seen Franklin in person) but I like Franklin a bit more tbh. He really impressed me. I heard somewhere he has family that favors Purdue.
    I wouldn't count on Fanklin committing to X