Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Armaan Franklin

  1. #21
    Sophomore xufan02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Plymouth, MI
    Posts
    1,167
    I think the working number in the class of 2019 is 5. Two bigs, another combo forward/wing to go with Elias King , and another ballhandler.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

  2. #22
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,874
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Franklin is still listed as a Xavier lean (87%) on 247. Daniel Ramsey (PF) and Jalen Thomas (C), both 4-star recruits, are listed as solid Xavier (100%). A class with King (SG), Franklin (CG), Ramsey (PF), and Thomas (C)...all 4-stars...would be a great class for 2019.
    Not sure what happened in the last week but Franklin is now a 62% lean to pu and 25% to X on 247. I will have to picket my old alma mater Cathedral if he commits to the pagans.
    This space for rent.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Not sure what happened in the last week but Franklin is now a 62% lean to pu and 25% to X on 247. I will have to picket my old alma mater Cathedral if he commits to the pagans.
    appears to be have been a mutual cooling between both parties.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    appears to be have been a mutual cooling between both parties.
    Hopefully, that normally means we are on someone else that the staff prefers.

  5. #25
    Sophomore sirthought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    appears to be have been a mutual cooling between both parties.
    According to whom?

  6. #26
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    According to whom?
    I don't know if I'm 100% correct, but looking on 247, Franklin's crystal ball shifted to Purdue at 62%, with him scheduled to visit August 30th, but CG's Dahmir Bishop and David Johnson moved to high priority, while Harlond Beverly is at top choice. I'd be thrilled if we somehow landed Beverly.

  7. #27
    Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    142
    If the mutual change of interest is true with Franklin, I really hope it’s because of Beverly. He’s a stud. But Dahmir Bishop would also be a good get.

  8. #28
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,330
    Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    If the mutual change of interest is true with Franklin, I really hope it’s because of Beverly. He’s a stud. But Dahmir Bishop would also be a good get.
    Agreed, wouldn't mind either of those two but Beverly would be awesome, 6'4, incredible high major offers, plus it's always nice to land a Top 100 guy, with Beverly coming in at 70. We gotta keep up with Nova in recruiting the best we can, that way we can lower the talent gap and be more competitive moving forward, I like what we've been doing in getting better recruits, but this class has A LOT of potential

  9. #29
    Sophomore Lloyd Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    1,231
    I haven’t seen Beverly play in person (only YouTube; I have seen Franklin in person) but I like Franklin a bit more tbh. He really impressed me. I heard somewhere he has family that favors Purdue.

  10. #30
    Supporting Member Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I haven’t seen Beverly play in person (only YouTube; I have seen Franklin in person) but I like Franklin a bit more tbh. He really impressed me. I heard somewhere he has family that favors Purdue.
    I wouldn't count on Fanklin committing to X

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •