Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
Kennedy is already for sure going to a Texas school, regardless of anything that happens with Armaan Franklin
Wouldn’t surprise me, but one thing I’ve learned over the years is that nothing is “for sure”. Even a signed LOI means nothing. Ridder even showed up for school and began classes, then transferred. We’ve had players take a redshirt year and then transfer and diasappear. Players with no chance of getting drafted leave school early and go pro. I enjoy watching the recruiting whirlwind blow around, but I don’t let myself get caught up in absolutes. Especially when discussing the future of 17-18 (or even younger) kids. They can change their minds in an instant and for what appears to be no reason. Who really knows what is in the mind of Kennedy? I doubt that he is even sure most of the time. We should just wait and see. The only things “for sure” is that Xavier WILL have a team next year, and that they will compete, and that they will win some games. Who will make up that team? How well will they compete? How many games will they win? Who knows?