Luke Anderson

Heard Luke was a top target.

https://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Anderson-46039928

Anyone else have more info?

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Heard Luke was a top target.

https://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Anderson-46039928

Anyone else have more info?

He definitely is... and it wouldn't surprise me to see him commit sometime soon.

He had a good relationship with Steele before the coaching change, so nothing changed with the transition.

xu95

Supporting Member
    I don't know anything about this kid other than what I see with his ranking and his offer list....both of those are very meh.

That is why Steele gets paid the big bucks to recruit and not us. Obviously he has seen something that can't be shown in a ranking or offer list.

xu95

He does have offers from Xavier, Iowa State and Georgia Tech with ND, Florida and Florida State recruiting him. I think Louisville is also recruiting him now. Good shooter, athletic, inside outside player. Seems similar to Justin Doellman type game. Kind of methodical, smart player.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    He does have offers from Xavier, Iowa State and Georgia Tech with ND, Florida and Florida State recruiting him. I think Louisville is also recruiting him now. Good shooter, athletic, inside outside player. Seems similar to Justin Doellman type game. Kind of methodical, smart player.
    And he fills a need with Kaiser and the new grad transfers leaving after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I don't know if he has an offer or not, but Georgia is recruiting him pretty heavily too.

xu95

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    And he fills a need with Kaiser and the new grad transfers leaving after this season.
    It seems like we filled up the roster in record time, but it’s going to empty out pretty fast too. Great job by Steele to fill holes, next he can look more into long term planning. This is much better than what I could have hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I don't know if he has an offer or not, but Georgia is recruiting him pretty heavily too.

xu95
    I thought I read Florida is making a push too for Luke Anderson.