Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I really think we're going to come to love and value this guy as our coach. I'm not going to worry right now about how long we'll be able to retain him.

I just am beginning to witness the onion getting peeled back to find a magnificent coaching philosophy. We've already learned how committed he is to the STUDENT-ATHLETE on the recruiting trail and how that resonates with parents. Now you can watch him in video, providing the troops a very direct message:

https://www.facebook.com/XavierMuske...0306121655444/

Bottom line: we may just have hired a coach who will motivate his team members to the point where they'll run through a brick wall for him. Love that culture. Love that team culture.
    I wanna run through a Freaking Brick Wall RIGHT NOW!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    I really think we're going to come to love and value this guy as our coach. I'm not going to worry right now about how long we'll be able to retain him.

I just am beginning to witness the onion getting peeled back to find a magnificent coaching philosophy. We've already learned how committed he is to the STUDENT-ATHLETE on the recruiting trail and how that resonates with parents. Now you can watch him in video, providing the troops a very direct message:

https://www.facebook.com/XavierMuske...0306121655444/

Bottom line: we may just have hired a coach who will motivate his team members to the point where they'll run through a brick wall for him. Love that culture. Love that team culture.
    I agree, he just has something about him that resonates with people, he seems like a passionate, fiery individual. There has to be a reason why our guys went to bat for him and why so many of our former/current players love him. Hell look at Big Sheed's testimonial for him, I think we're going to be blessed to have Steele as our head coach in the motivation aspect, and really hoping he's just as good with the X's and O's aspect to lead us to that 2%.

Did Steele call Mack a douche?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."