Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Larry Austin is transferring again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    Is Larry a grad tansfer?
    Wow. What a disappointment LAJ turned out to be. We allegedly had to beat out big schools for him. He only came to us after Tennessee's coach took off and he opened his recruitment. Dude CANNOT shoot or score.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 04-02-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Yeah, I had no idea he was at Vandy. Barely played on a bad team. Crazy. At least he got a great education.

Freshman
    Not sure where he'd fit but the best local D1 player up here in the Albany area is choosing to graduate early and play in a bigger league. Thought it was interesting when I googled to see where he was getting interest and saw OSU, Lousiville, Cincy, and Arizona

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...emo/478546002/

This article says that basically the kitchen sink of programs have reached out: Arizona, Cincinnati, Creighton, Louisville, Marquette, Ohio State, Seton Hall, St. Bonaventure, St. Joseph’s, SMU, Texas, Texas Tech, UConn, West Virginia and Wichita State.

https://247sports.com/college/louisv...tory-116937904

Jeff Borzello
    ‏@jeffborzello

Florida Gulf Coast's Zach Johnson has heard from Gonzaga, Louisville, VCU, Oklahoma, Miami, Creighton, Dayton, Saint Louis and Xavier about a potential grad transfer.

Also testing the NBA Draft waters without an agent. 16.1 PPG, 37 in A-Sun title game.

Sophomore
    sucks Louisville is such a dumpster fire that we're gonna be competing with Mack for any decent player left.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Jeff Borzello
    ‏@jeffborzello

Florida Gulf Coast's Zach Johnson has heard from Gonzaga, Louisville, VCU, Oklahoma, Miami, Creighton, Dayton, Saint Louis and Xavier about a potential grad transfer.

Also testing the NBA Draft waters without an agent. 16.1 PPG, 37 in A-Sun title game.
    Being the degenerate I am, I watched a few FGCU games this year. Zach Johnson would be a huge help for next season. 37.5% career 3p shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    Being the degenerate I am, I watched a few FGCU games this year. Zach Johnson would be a huge help for next season. 37.5% career 3p shooter.
    He’s also 125/1 odds to win in Augusta this week which I feel is decent value.

Walk-On
    Ok first time on this site. I'm sure many of you know more than me but from what i have read or heard, here are a few people that X have been recruiting hard. If someone knows more, please update. this is for next year:

Marlon Taylor (Panola college-JUCO)-6-5 freak athlete who shoots well. Many mid majors and a couple of high majors including X, Illinois, and a few others. He had X as "high" interest

Zach Hankins (Ferris State Juco) D-2 player of the year; 6'10 -personally have not seen anything on him but have heard from a few people he was considering X. Also, NDSU room, he is considering them too.

Tevian Jones (FR)-visited illinois early March. At that time cut list to Illinois, X, Miss St and Cal. UC was in the mix at one point as well as Ariz. He visited Illinois because X was still in tourney. 117 rated player. Similar to Marlon Taylor. Illinois appears to have inside track

Bryce Golden-no idea if considering X. He was a 3/4 star (depending on who you look at) that committed to play at Pitt next year. After Stallings was fired, he de-committed.

I just liked what i had heard for 2018. Any updates please correct.

Nice first post. This is more actual information than in ALL of my posts combined. :) Welcome.