Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I would be ecstatic with 5. Happy with 3. Disappointed with 2.
    I think we're gonna end up between 3-4, but if it's something like Elias King, Armaan Franklin, Zeke Nnaji, Daniel Ramsey, Jaylin Williams, or Dontaie Allen, any 3 or 4 or those guys and we have a phenomenal class to be ecstatic about. Recruiting is a fickle game, wish Curtis didn't decommit, would have been nice to have 2 guys committed already.

After reading comments made by Nnaji and written about him, on Rivals I would be totally shocked if he ends up at Xavier. Not even sure based on that report that X is even in his top 5. But X has about 3 dozen 2019 offers out, and is making more it seems every day, so I think that 4 really good playes, and even 5 if things work out, is going to happen. I don’t see any more 2018 players being added to the mix.

Nice to see we are in good with a number of versatile guys who could play the 1, 2 or 3. Gotta make sure we lock up a big, though. I don't care if the guy is an athletic beast (like D Brown) or just a big body with soft hands (like Stainbrook), let's Just get a get a commitment form a talented 6'9" + player soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Nice to see we are in good with a number of versatile guys who could play the 1, 2 or 3. Gotta make sure we lock up a big, though. I don't care if the guy is an athletic beast (like D Brown) or just a big body with soft hands (like Stainbrook), let's Just get a get a commitment form a talented 6'9" + player soon.
    Yeah that's our biggest thing, even if Franklin commits, that's just another combo guard, we definitely need one or two big bodies in this class, and really hoping to get a skilled guy that can play that role soon.

Sophomore
    When it is all said and done I think Xavier will get 4 guys in the 2019 class. A big, another combo forward, and a ballhandler/bucket getter to go with Elias King.

I think Xavier will get a third big for the 2019-2020 season from the grad transfer market. If they miss out, you can play small ball with Dontarius James as your third big.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Nnaji puts out his,list of schools he will be visiting.....and X is not on it. But Creighton and OSU are.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Nnaji puts out his,list of schools he will be visiting.....and X is not on it. But Creighton and OSU are.
    Not a huge secret that this one is trending above X's level. He got an offer from Kansas yesterday. Wouldn't rule out IU at all either if Archie makes a push.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Not a huge secret that this one is trending above X's level. He got an offer from Kansas yesterday. Wouldn't rule out IU at all either if Archie makes a push.
    Might be above X, but not Creighton’s?

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Definitely above theirs too, I mean the guy semi-announced like 13 visits. Creighton's staff can use their limited time/resources how they see fit but seems like a loooooong shot.