Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Keonte Kennedy's are easy pickins'.....Keeping Samari Curtis from Xenia Ohio is paramount.....THAT kid is really special!!!
    Yup. I think Samari is solid though.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Hope you are right MOR

Filling out the last scholarships (Hankins Commit, Castlin Commit, Welage Commit)

Just from his YouTube stuff Curtis can drive, finish, dish, and shoot from outside.

Tye Fagan looks like just a finisher.

Edit: looks like he is said to be a shooter first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ArizonaXUGrad; 04-22-2018 at 03:11 PM.

2023 Sweet 16

I don't think Kennedy recommits to X. Picked up an offer from Oklahoma now. Big school closento home.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    I don't think Kennedy recommits to X. Picked up an offer from Oklahoma now. Big school closento home.

he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    he's gone
    Leaves 2 scholarships open. Need to fill at least 1 of them for next year and hopefully get Teague with the last one

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Keonte Kennedy's are easy pickins'.....Keeping Samari Curtis from Xenia Ohio is paramount.....THAT kid is really special!!!
    I completely agree, though I wanted Kennedy, he looked like he had a lot of potential, I think he saw the writing on the wall sandwiched inbetween Curtis, and Castlin coming in this year, plus minutes with Elias Harden. It's a loaded back court, and he's picking up some interest in other places too. I wish him the best, but this isn't a major loss.

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Leaves 2 scholarships open. Need to fill at least 1 of them for next year and hopefully get Teague with the last one

I disagree. I think the 11 guys on the roster now would be a good roster heading into the season. Obviously you want to get a transfer that's sitting (Teague would be perfect). Either bank the 13th for one of the stud 2019 recruits Travis is recruiting or another top line transfer.

Based on what Travis has said, I would expect him to run a "4 out, 1 in" type offense. I think you will see Jones and Hankins manning the 5 (with maybe Walter getting a few spot minutes), Gates and Welage will play the "stretch 4" role, leaving Goodin, Scruggs, Marshall, Castlin, James, and Harden picking up minutes at guard/wing.

I'm not sure there really are minutes for anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if Kennedy noticed the same thing.

All-Conference
    Seems like there are a TON of offers out for Xavier at this point. Anyone have a synopsis of:

1) Top targets
    2) Who's likely to end up at X
    3) Are these guys an upgrade to get us to F4?

I've lost track with how many offers are currently out. Seems like a new one comes out each day.