Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    First off, I come in peace. As a UC football fan, I know how bad it sucks to lose coaches after getting many "I love it here, I'm not leaving" speeches and forever getting the stepping stone label. Also not here to kick you while you are down, I visit many other school forums just to keep up and get news from other sources besides the two schools I root for.

I've always wanted to post the MND rumor question as I've heard it as well, starting years ago, and I have zero sources related in any way to Xavier. It came from a source in the high school coaching circle. I won't repeat it, but always wondered if it was true since the source kind of pulled back after asking about it again later.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    I’m not sure you’d get anyone to admit that. If it happened, it was probably discussions between Mack’s agent and representatives from UL, with no direct contact with Chris. It might not be illegal, but it’s certainly unethical. I’m sure we’e got a few attorneys on here. What say you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The attorney for David Dennison's attorney says that David didn't know anything about it at all.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Well why can’t we bring it up? He screwed us over so I think it’s time to talk about it.
    Please explain just how he screwed YOU over?

Screwed the fans over. Me personally he didn’t. But after 12 beers and another opening day dissappointment I guess I felt like Mack was to blame.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Listened to the Andy Mac/ Brad Redford podcast on MMMadness. He brought up a good point. If the contract with UL took place in NYC during the BE tournament, how is that not tampering, and punishable by the NCAA ? Don't schools need to get permission from the AD to talk to another schools coach ? Doesn't this just add to the underhanded offenses UL has committed ?8
    I am absolutely convinced he had agreed to go to Louisville in the summer of 2017. Ablsoutly no top level reunites after a season with a 2 seed and then an elite 8? Those weren’t recurring misses - the cbb world knew he was moving on.

They let Padgett be the sacrificial lamb for a year to let the storm blow over a bit. But an agreement was made. Don’t let the apologist tell you other wise. Brian snow and all the other X “journalist” have or would deny this. I like Snow’s coverage. But those writers know where the bread is buttered.
    Mom and Papa told me "Son, you gotta go to school; only way to make the fam'ly proud."
    I paid no attention, left my books at home, rather play my music real loud.

That has to be correct. Why would we miss on so many recruits. Thanks Mack!!!!! Man it would be sweet to see Louisville get the death penalty. They won’t of course.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Fever swamp delusional.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Please explain just how he screwed YOU over?
    He screwed over all XU fans. Did he screw you over?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Junior
    Why did the AD agree to this? Mack could have left the day after Pitino was fired. Or, has Christopher known all along that we would do fine with Steele ? So the clause was not a big deal.

Fever swamp: Hey Mack, when did you stop beating your wife?

C Mack: What? I never

Fever Swamp: OMG! CHRIS MACK ADMITS HE HAS NEVER STOPPED BEATING HIS WIFE!!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick