Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    Agreed. I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread about a coach that just got us to the first number 1 seed in school history with players none of which will ever play in the NBA and no 5 star recruits. I'm optimistic about Steele but why do Xavier fans always have to pump up to the new coach by trashing the previous one who without fail has done a great job.
    It's a coping mechanism.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Hmm... maybe the decision-makers at X had a tip that Mack may have been involved with some questionable stuff and confronted him and then both parties agreed to make it appear to look like X wanted to keep him badly... just so Louisville would bite and take him off their hands... and then Mack would get his pay big check and X would be free and clear of working with a coach who may have been involved in borderline questionable recruiting arrangements.

Or maybe I'm just really reaching because I would be intrigued about what could have been an interesting twist to this coaching move.
    No.

Yes.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    No.

Yes.
    Are you writing a novel? Oh MY!

Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    Are you writing a novel? Oh MY!
    That’s the Cliff Notes recap of his novel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.