Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Evan Boudreaux

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    According to Boudreaux, Mack tried to get him to come to Louisville link: https://www.jconline.com/story/sport...ent/470385002/). Mack more and more appears to be a major scumbag.
    C'mon man...he's just doing his job.

Boudreaux hadn't signed an LOI or even stepped foot at X.

Hopefully Boudreaux not going to the cesspool denotes what other potential recruits are worried about as well- that Swampville is going to get hit hard with penalties and they want no part of it.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I thought the reason he could play right away was because he has graduated. He is the rare 2 year remaining grad transfer.
    You and I are both right. He did graduate early and will be an immediate grad transfer but he also did not play hoops this season.
    Zip'em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Hopefully Boudreaux not going to the cesspool denotes what other potential recruits are worried about as well- that Swampville is going to get hit hard with penalties and they want no part of it.
    I think it's safe to assume that Louisville is going to be out of post season play for a year or two, and I would also assume that Evan wanted no part of playing basketball for two more years with little to no chance of playing in the NCAA tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that Louisville is going to be out of post season play for a year or two, and I would also assume that Evan wanted no part of playing basketball for two more years with little to no chance of playing in the NCAA tournament.
    I don't think there's any chance Louisville is out of either of the next two NCAA Tournaments.

Sophomore
    I agree, but I also think it's something I wouldn't want to risk as a player. One thing for Mack to deal with the fallout for 30 million, another thing for a player to try and squeeze in two years before it hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    C'mon man...he's just doing his job.

Boudreaux hadn't signed an LOI or even stepped foot at X.
    Yeah I don't have a problem with that. He didn't sign anything, that's just the new U of L staff (ugh) doing due diligence on a guy they built a relationship with.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by markchal View Post
    I agree, but I also think it's something I wouldn't want to risk as a player. One thing for Mack to deal with the fallout for 30 million, another thing for a player to try and squeeze in two years before it hits the fan.
    Exactly! Anywhere but Louisville!