Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    He retired. Came back when Scott Drew left.
    Wasn’t it only one year, and he was still with the school in a position of authority? Regardless I would agree Homer Drew is a great retread!

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Just can’t get the Buick quote out of my head for better or worse.
    Right? He'd eating a lot of ($#@ to come back here after that comment.

Supporting Member
    I'm in...Don't think there is a chance in tell of it actually happening, but a man can dream.

I thought Scott was at Valpo a few years. Didn't realize it was just one.

Ok, Bill Snyder!

Xavier athletics just liked my #bring back Miller tweet. Does that mean he is coming back!!! ????
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Who's Murray State's coach? He should get a look (if we're looking).

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Xavier athletics just liked my #bring back Miller tweet. Does that mean he is coming back!!! ????
    What is your twitter handle?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I’m sure he has a massive buyout, right?

Not that any of this is serious or likely anyways...
    I’m sure UA would agree to a settlement of some sort. Their fan base isn’t sold on Miller and obv neither is their administration. Or they wouldn’t have asked him to step away like they did.

I’d rather have a re-tread HC that would appreciate the job than a first time HC who would use us as a stepping stone (like they all have so far).

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post

And why do X fans want to take someone back who chose to leave saying the opportunity was better somewhere else... and by the way he already admitted that HE couldn't get X to the final 4... so if I am x I am saying "Thanks for the interest Sean... we'll be sure to keep you it resume on file should we ever be looking for someone just like you."
    I think Sean has realized a LOT in 10 years since leaving X. Lets not forget the way he’s spoke about Xavier in a very positive manner the last couple years.

Another big difference is Sean wasn’t offered 3 million, Sean was not in the Big East, and Sean is not from Cincinnati. Mack leaving makes me much more angry and I have tons of respect for Sean telling Mack to stay at X.

After Mack leaves he will be my most hated Xavier coach and it’s not even close.