Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbledxu View Post
    He did, a rallying call a few years back. It was awesome.
    Sometimes I think about that and think how far we've come. I could be off (probably am)

He did that for a huge home game, against Richmond. I think they were ranked between 20-25. Think about that for just a minute. And then think that posters are pissed that he let us down after he got us to a 2 seed, elite 8, then a 1 seed in three straight years. Mack has been huge for the program.

Last thing I will say on this, I will be surprised if he leaves. IF he does, I am sure he has his reasons and it has really tore him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Sometimes I think about that and think how far we've come. I could be off (probably am)

He did that for a huge home game, against Richmond. I think they were ranked between 20-25. Think about that for just a minute. And then think that posters are pissed that he let us down after he got us to a 2 seed, elite 8, then a 1 seed in three straight years. Mack has been huge for the program.
    More surprising...he posted here or Richmond was a top 25 team?

If it comes down to recruiting prowess, I just don't get it I guess. Recruits commit to coaches.

My belief. Just stay the course. It'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Last thing I will say on this, I will be surprised if he leaves. IF he does, I am sure he has his reasons and it has really tore him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope you're right, but you're basically on an island on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    More surprising...he posted here or Richmond was a top 25 team?
    Richmond was awesome for a fleeting minute. That guard who got A-10 POY over Crawford (Anderson?) was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Richmond was awesome for a fleeting minute. That guard who got A-10 POY over Crawford (Anderson?) was the truth.
    Kevin Anderson, he was the real deal, dude could play. Never made the league, but I think he played overseas.

Just leave Mack. You have already decided to F the Fan base. X has made you a millionaire and right now you are saying it’s not good enough. Please just go away because you are becoming a bigger cancer then any coach that has ever left X. If you really choose Louisville over X because of money then I hope you get a ball thrown in your face. Bring back the Buick, he is a real Musketeer. Even at this point if Mack were to stay how much of this leverage BS can we take?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Just leave Mack. You have already decided to F the Fan base. X has made you a millionaire and right now you are saying it’s not good enough. Please just go away because you are becoming a bigger cancer then any coach that has ever left X. If you really choose Louisville over X because of money then I hope you get a ball thrown in your face. Bring back the Buick, he is a real Musketeer. Even at this point if Mack were to stay how much of this leverage BS can we take?

Maybe you should leave instead.

Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    Maybe you should leave instead.
    K
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield