Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinthebox View Post
    I was the guy holding the crying child in the stands (no she wasn't shown crying on TV).
    I had a similar experience. My son was the guy holding his crying father in the stands. (I wasn't shown on tv either.)

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Stealing part of this message from GG:

FSU, Michigan, Kansas St., or Loyola will be in the Championship Game.
    ...and Michigan is only still alive because of 2 missed FT's and a miracle shot after not guarding the inbounds passer.

We could be sitting here looking at a #11, #9, #9 and a #7/#6 seed left.

It sucks the door was wide open for Xavier and they couldn't walk through it.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

All-Conference
    Go Loyola...what the hell.

Sophomore
    I feel like the ad in a horror movie "Don't go in the basement". Whatever you do, don't revisit a DVR of the game. I did. It is going along swimmingly until the second Macura bogus foul(the strip) where he leaves the game(instead of a run out) and the announcer says Blueitt is a guard with Scruggs without mentioning that he has not played one minute of guard this season. Also say Kanter/Jones duo on court against a team relying on quickness. Because of the endless fouls the clock crawls from 12 to 8 minutes(Macura foul). We should have hit the foul shots though. It was actually an enjoyable game until the 8 minute mark.

Freshman
    We will advance in this tourney in any close games because of our ability to hit free throws. Hell, we're #6 in the country & even better in the Final 4 minutes." Oh, that was the other 30 plus games we played. We actually weren't that good in the 1st round vs Texas Southern either.

As Joe Montagna famously put it, "May I have another, sir?"
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.