Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Junior
    Has any other BE team had a worse Gavitt deal than us? How many f*cking times do we have to play Wisc and their boring ass style of play ? Or get left off the schedule altogether.

2018-19 Schedule

Rodney understands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Has any other BE team had a worse Gavitt deal than us? How many f*cking times do we have to play Wisc and their boring ass style of play ? Or get left off the schedule altogether.
    As a Cheesehead, I totally agree. Why on Earth would they pair Xavier against Wisconsin... AGAIN!!!?
    Zip'em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    As long as X avoids Rutgers and Penn State, I will live with it.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    As a Cheesehead, I totally agree. Why on Earth would they pair Xavier against Wisconsin... AGAIN!!!?
    Perhaps the TV people want to stage a scene involving 10,500 Gator Chomps from the Xavier fan base towards the Whisky bench. Perhaps that would be considered a little dated by then.
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Perhaps the TV people want to stage a scene involving 10,500 Gator Chomps from the Xavier fan base towards the Whisky bench. Perhaps that would be considered a little dated by then.
    We already know any UW fans who attend will be doing the Tomahawk Chop - so shouldn't we really make Florida-FSU the bonus Gavitt Game?

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    We already know any UW fans who attend will be doing the Tomahawk Chop - so shouldn't we really make Florida-FSU the bonus Gavitt Game?
    That would actually be a little funny. I would actually appreciate the humor of that. I do wonder what Steve Stricker would think, though. I want to avoid getting his blood pressure up. He seems very easily rattled.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Would be nice if they mad them sort of rivalry games.. Wisc- Marq, X-OSU, Butler-IU, Etc.. things would be way more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    Would be nice if they mad them sort of rivalry games.. Wisc- Marq, X-OSU, Butler-IU, Etc.. things would be way more interesting
    Maryland v Georgetown.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

@JonRothstein
    Sources: Missouri, Xavier to start home-and-home series next season in Columbia.