Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Bottom line: Mack wants a new challenge. A different challenge. Done. That's all there is to it.

With the four seniors we're losing and the total whiff on this recruiting class, he's going to make a move and take on the challenge of coaching Louisville.
    Last edited by X Factor; 03-23-2018 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Bottom line: Mack wants a new challenge. A different challenge. Done. That's all there is to it.

With the four seniors we're losing and the total whiff on this recruiting class, he's going to make a move and take on the challenge of coaching Louisville.
    A challenge it will be with scholarship reductions and additional potential penalties.......

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    A challenge it will be with scholarship reductions and additional potential penalties.......
    It would be better for us if these were going to be more immediate and not years away. Chris Mack might go to a final 4 with them before any sanctions are levied. At minimum they will have at least one tourney under their belt before any sanctions.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    It would be better for us if these were going to be more immediate and not years away. Chris Mack might go to a final 4 with them before any sanctions are levied. At minimum they will have at least one tourney under their belt before any sanctions.

Add to this the NCAA's special counsel will make their recommendations this summer. Far in front of when the FBI's big case will be closed. Those potential sanctions are so far down the line and supposedly so widespread, no1 should give them much thought.

Mack is gone, time to move on. Let’s give Travis his shot.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Mack is gone, time to move on. Let’s give Travis his shot.
    All speculation, it may happen but the fact that it is taking this long to happen would indicate it is far from a done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JEHARDI View Post
    All speculation, it may happen but the fact that it is taking this long to happen would indicate it is far from a done deal.
    Sigh. Some people fall for it every time.

He’s gone. He himself confirmed he is meeting with louisvlle over the weekend, so why would anything official have happened?