Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thoughts and prayers, Skywalker! And thank you for all you do with the pick the score competition!!
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Get well, SkyWalker.

Let us know where you are so we can send Snipe and nuts4xu to your hospital room with a candygram.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Get well soon Skywalker! And thanks for the yeoman's work you do on the Pick the Score game!

Obviously, in all of our thoughts.

All for one!

....and, of course, may the force be with you.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Prayers, Skywalker. Get well soon!

Get well, soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Junior
    Indeed. Get well. I've only met a couple of folks on this board but certainly feel a kinship - especially when misery loves company like this week (or should I say double misery with Chris outta here - that's what it looks like anyway). But when I see the "Prayers Needed" threads, it always helps to put superficial disappointment into proper perspective. We have much to be grateful for. Now all that said - get healthy SW and I still want a Final 4 damn it!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Prayers sent Skywalker. Get well soon.
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Best wishes SkyWalker and thank you for your hard work throughout the season!