I believe the seeds were sown in first 2 minutes and my family said I never smiled even when we were up 10 esp when Q AND JP sat.
JP fouled the big center on the first play, and Tre had what I thought was a strip and out of bounds that I thought was a no call but ended a foul at 3 min in. Their second fouls were more noticed and by taking them out(along with Karem) we had an offensively challenged team that went 8 min without a field goal. That is when I believe Tre would have shot himself into the game. In the second half, things seemed to be going so well he did not shoot much but played solid. When JP and Q got their 4th fouls within a minute of each other at the 10 min mark(JP bad calls, Q a bad close out and a low post reach good calls), Tre and Scrggs played guard and I never saw Tre bring the ball up so much. When he brings it up, he can’t set himself up and never got started. That cross court pass was a result of pressing, the slip (maybe ) due to condensation.
Without those early meaningless fouls we probably are up 12 at half and it changes. Florida St had kind of interchangeable players so their fouls did not change any rotation. My two cents