Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KFX View Post
    I know the legal standard douche bag. Read the original post closely. Enjoy Wichita.
    I do, thanks. If you think what he said was borderline actionable, you clearly don't know the legal standard. Maybe if you were a better lawyer you could retire.

I really hate this time of year with all the talk about if Mack is leaving or not. It’s depressing and I don’t need any help with that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
    This is where I'm at. I think if Luke Murray had a few more years under his belt, he'd be a strong candidate too (based on what I've heard from people being extremely high on him as a recruiter and as a communicator), but I think he's just too green to go with over Travis.
    Yep I love Luke.. if Mack does leave I sure hope Steele could keep at least one of Luke or Pegues.

Freshman
    [QUOTE=GoMuskies;618602]I do, thanks. If you think what he said was borderline actionable, you clearly don't know the legal standard. Maybe if you were a better lawyer you could retire

Nice. Pretty sure I could retire in Wichita. Then I could take it easy like you and post 25000 times to a Xavier message board out of sheer unrelenting boredom. Oh and go Fuck yourself.

Have a nice life in whatever unlucky place it is that has such an unpleasant prick as yourself as a resident.

This thread went off the rails in a way I never saw coming.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

That escalated quickly...
    Eat Donuts!

Deep breaths people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    This thread went off the rails in a way I never saw coming.
    Me, either, and my bad.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Have a nice life in whatever unlucky place it is that has such an unpleasant prick as yourself as a resident.
    Louisville and Wichita. Big time.

“One note on Louisville. I certainly hope Mack stays, but one thing is pretty unique about Louisville among higher profile jobs: they've essentially had three coaches since WWII. It's "essentially" because John Dromo got sick after a few years and had to quit, leaving Howard Stacy as interim coach for most of one season. And there was this David Padgett year. But you can basically get back to WW II with just Peck Hickman, Denny Crum and Rick Pitino as the three head coaches. There are not a lot of programs that you can say that about.”

Great point. Jesus Christ you must be a hoot at bridge club.