Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Xville....step away from the keyboard. You are quoting yourself.........and we could use less of the negativity even if its likely he leaves

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Xville....step away from the keyboard. You are quoting yourself.........and we could use less of the negativity even if its likely he leaves
    I think in the end, we will be better off. In my opinion, we have had better coaches, and will have better coaches in the future.

I agree Louisville has a bigger footprint. That said Pitino and NC coach had to hire hookers and pay guys to get them there. It’s a better job that comes with a lot more pressure to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Is it your or you're?

Again, I'm not the one who lied to you. Sorry.
    Sorry spelling police.

No one lied to me. If he is gone things happen, but damn you and this Louisville talk is annoying as all.

Let’s not forget they have been cheating in hoops and their football program has zero academic standards, they got guys like bridgewater, Alexander and others because they would take them when no other power 5 school outside of West Virginia could get them into school.

Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Well, none of that is true about Bridgewater, Jaire, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Well, none of that is true about Bridgewater, Jaire, etc.
    It is same with ed mudlow (sp). They were committed to sec schools, didn’t have the academics to get in and had to look around

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by throwbackmuskie View Post
    Sorry spelling police.

No one lied to me. If he is gone things happen, but damn you and this Louisville talk is annoying as all.

Let’s not forget they have been cheating in hoops and their football program has zero academic standards, they got guys like bridgewater, Alexander and others because they would take them when no other power 5 school outside of West Virginia could get them into school.

So now you are just lying. I understand you are upset, but to say that about Bridgewater is just a flat out lie. He came to Louisville because they were the only ones that were offering him a chance at qb. That's the actual truth not your made up version of events.

Louisville basketball cheated, Pitino is a dirtbag. So is Jurich. However, their basketball program is still bigger than ours. I'm sorry.

Yeah, you're getting some bad info.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    So now you are just lying. I understand you are upset, but to say that about Bridgewater is just a flat out lie. He came to Louisville because they were the only ones that were offering him a chance at qb. That's the actual truth not your made up version of events.

Louisville basketball cheated, Pitino is a dirtbag. So is Jurich. However, their basketball program is still bigger than ours. I'm sorry.
    That's Lamar. Teddy was a 5 star QB.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Yeah, you're getting some bad info.
    Alexander and mudlow where both South Carolina commits who could not get into school and had to look around, Louisville took them.