Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beatuc View Post
    What I don't understand is how every message board, and rumor about the almost certainty that Mack is leaving for Louisville and the Enquirer is dead silent. How are they are not pursuing this at all? I feel he is 100% percent going from what I have heard from someone who doesn't make stuff up and knows some of the right people that would have that info. In Nashville I was told of the particulars of the deal, and I didn't want to believe it but it comes from someone I trust not to just throw something against the wall. Where the hell is the enquirer as I most assuredly know they have heard whispers as well.
    They don’t care, they have like 4 people working there and our best writer is likely freelancing for some blog right now instead. This ain’t the 1990’s when Xavier had dedicated writers, we are lucky to get a mention when anything happens. Nowadays you are better off reading the scout board than the Enquirer if you want info on Chris Mack and our program.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    They don’t care, they have like 4 people working there and our best writer is likely freelancing for some blog right now instead. This ain’t the 1990’s when Xavier had dedicated writers, we are lucky to get a mention when anything happens. Nowadays you are better off reading the scout board than the Enquirer if you want info on Chris Mack and our program.
    Yup. And Shannon Russell on the Athletic
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I don't want to either, but it's tough coming from someone who never makes crap up. You even have Steve Flesch weighing in. I'm not certain that he is going, but if I was forced to bet I would bet he is going.
    Steve Flesch? You have to be fuc&*ng kidding me right?

Supporting Member
    One of two things is going to happen; Xavier announces an extension and raise for mack, or Louisville announces they hired mack. The rest of this stuff and until one of the two happens is simply just rumor and quite frankly bs.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Steve Flesch? You have to be fuc&*ng kidding me right?
    Isn't that a PGA golfer?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Isn't that a PGA golfer?
    He was at one time....I dont think he is anymore

What I don't understand is how every message board, and rumor about the almost certainty that Mack is leaving for Louisville and the Enquirer is dead silent.

Here's the Enquirer's Xavier "beat writer" less than an hour after the final buzzer slapping Cincinnati basketball in the face. Pretty much all you need to know. The Enquirer decided they didn't, or couldn't, care about covering Xavier the second they replaced Shannon Russell with this goon. Garbage in, garbage out.

Yeah, he gone.
    Run the table.

i thought we were nuts, louisville fans make us look normal

https://twitter.com/CardsLou/status/976253778742652934

Sophomore
    I just re upped my paid subscription to this great blog. Let's hope Mack stays as I think almost all commenters do. He can coach us to the final 4 and if we hit our normal foul shot percentage, of FSU hits their normal percentage of 68% we win. J.P.s fouls 3 and 4 (clearly phantom) killed us and I think many suspect why there were called (history and anticipation). We will be good next year and I have found being a consistent fan (going back to the Love/Walker Bulls) gives me a lot more pleasure than jumping all over the place. This was a very special year and a sad ending