Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time for some vd delusion

Killing time, waiting for this evening.

Was wondering how our mid-major losers up the road are doing, watching the proceedings from a familiar place: as non-participants.

The Priders have resorted to sniffing glue on the side of a gutter while sipping a used bottle of Thunderbird:

http://udpride.com/forums/showthread...378#post544378

I certainly have to find a better way to kill time. I had done such a good job of avoiding those poor losers for so long up until now. All that coming from fans of a program that has two recent recruits in prison and the stain of Keith Waloskowhatever hanging over their heads.

UD will never see the day when a VD player wears the Big East badge on their uniforms.
    Last edited by xudash; 03-18-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    X A V I E R

Junior
    I'm fully convinced JP's abilities are directly tied to how much someone chirps at him. The more you talk, the better he gets. Kinda like the Hulk and anger.
    zip em up

That's some great stuff.

If you can beat em....make up a bunch of shit that makes you feel better about yourself......while sitting at home after a losing season in a bad conference.

Bunch of whining pussies. They hate us cause they AIN'T us!!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Killing time, waiting for this evening.

Was wondering how our mid-major losers up the road are doing, watching the proceedings from a familiar place: as non-participants.

The Priders have resorted to sniffing glue on the side of a gutter while sipping a used bottle of Thunderbird:

http://udpride.com/forums/showthread...378#post544378

I certainly have to find a better way to kill time. I had done such a good job of avoiding those poor losers for so long up until now. All that coming from fans of a program that has two recent recruits in prison and the stain of Keith Waloskowhatever hanging over their heads.

UD will never see the day when a VD player wears the Big East badge on their uniforms.
    Then there's the Pierre sexual assault, the Kavanaugh sexual assault on a 17 yr. old girl (they brought him back to play anyway), Miller getting so drunk he clears out a bar and then gets punched out in prison, plus the totally disgraceful put down of their hall of famer. (this alone is why we should NEVER play them again outside of a Tournament)
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Then there's the Pierre sexual assault, the Kavanaugh sexual assault on a 17 yr. old girl (they brought him back to play anyway), Miller getting so drunk he clears out a bar and then gets punched out in prison, plus the totally disgraceful put down of their hall of famer. (this alone is why we should NEVER play them again outside of a Tournament)
    They've had a lot of problem players over the last few years. Of course, you'll never hear that from them.

If I were them, I'd worry about my own program. Their future looks bleak to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Geez. Forgot about that other stuff.

Did you also know they're putting new sump pumps in VD Arena. State of the art, baby.
    X A V I E R

A few of their players committed burglaries against fellow students. Real classy.

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/...q6RfOPg58SNBK/

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    The problem with the used Thunderbird, especially from the side of the gutter, is it is very rarely Thunderbird. Similar in color though.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Now need to add a new oversized disembodied head of the 46th president next time flyers visit Cintas or next venue in the history of Xavier basketball...
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...