Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Freshman
    Mann is also leading rebounder. Bonus note, not sure if he starts or not but they have a 20 year old rFS Mfiondu Kabengele who is Dikembe Mutombo's nephew

Mann is expected to be out Sunday. I know we could easily lose but it really shouldn’t be too close. As long as X plays their B game they should come
    Out with a win. Now if we do win then Next Thursday we will need our A game. However with all these top seeds going down who knows what happens tomorrow. Win or lose I’m drinking in Nashville!!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Mann is expected to be out Sunday. I know we could easily lose but it really shouldn’t be too close. As long as X plays their B game they should come
    Out with a win. Now if we do win then Next Thursday we will need our A game. However with all these top seeds going down who knows what happens tomorrow. Win or lose I’m drinking in Nashville!!!
    Let's just hope we bring our A game anyways and not have to worry about an upset. Letting lower seeds hang around is a receipt for disaster, and something we do not need at all. That Providence meltdown really gave me anxiety.

This whole year gave me anxiety. Florida state is playing with house money, they have nothing to lose. We just can’t let them get a huge lead.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Only favored by 6.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

Quote Originally Posted by HenryMuto View Post
    Only favored by 6.
    Even with Mann likely out?? That's kind of strange right??

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I mean it is the NCAA tournament, I'm not surprised it isnt much higher. The Kansas Seton Hall line was 4.5
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    the only way to play now is minute by minute and don't even look at the past box scores..Good luck X and we will be watching and praying.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I mean it is the NCAA tournament, I'm not surprised it isnt much higher. The Kansas Seton Hall line was 4.5
    Seriously - it's the Round of 32.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    And covered in miraculous fashion by the Pirates!