Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Xavier vs. Florida State Game Thread (March 18, 2018) NCAA Tournament Second Round

#1 Xavier Musketeers (29-5) vs. #9 Florida State Seminoles (21-11)

NCAA Tournament West Regional Second Round

March 18, 2018

Game Time: 8:40 p.m. ET

Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, Tennessee

TV: TNT

Live Stream

Radio: Pregame = 55KRC | Game = WLW & Westwood One

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier Preview

Full Game Notes

Cincinnati Enquirer

Line: Xavier -6 | O/U 159.0

*check back for more links and articles
    Last edited by American X; 03-18-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Freshman
    Anyone know what sections X fans will be seated? Trying to not sit with UC or FSU fans tomorrow night...

UC fan will on their way home after Nevada Spanks them. I know we are in the end zone somewhere
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Mack > Hamilton. Hopefully Naji is ready to go, and we perform well tomorrow. If JP can have another game like last one, that would be phenomenal. I fully expect us to be ready to go from the start tomorrow. Not part of the revenge tour since how we handled em last time, but hopefully the score remains the same as last season. Let's march on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer_15 View Post
    Anyone know what sections X fans will be seated? Trying to not sit with UC or FSU fans tomorrow night...
    I think mostly in 116 (and some 117), but also up in 327. I was in 119 last night. Good seats and some X folks, but not like being with the crowd. Looking to upgrade from my nosebleed seat tomorrow. Maybe enough cocky Missouri fans have gone home to allow for some affordable seats in the right places.

Look for the section right behind the X bench. THAT is prime real estate! Players families, big supporters, staff, etc. I was lucky enough to sit there in Orlando last year thanks to a certain poster who could not make it.
    Last edited by xu82; 03-17-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Was hoping to play Ohio State but now have to beat Gonzaga if we get past Florida State so back to back rematches from last year.

In 1999 I used to love upstart Gonzaga now F Gonzaga
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

Have never liked Gonzaga. From Punk ass Morrison forward.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Have never liked Gonzaga. From Punk ass Morrison forward.
    Agreed, hated Morrison's stache, hated everything about them.

I swear watching this Gonzaga OSU game that every questionable bounce always goes Gonzagas way. They have a never ending horseshoe up their ass.

Freshman
    Not sure if anyone saw that FSU leading scorer Mann is not expected to play. Saw him go into the locker room somewhat late and in pain. Link is below but I dont know if Im buying it. He says he feels ok but is waiting for doctor approval.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...317-story.html