Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Xavier choked but shouldn’t a T have been called at the end? They ran on floor with time on clock.

Tre is a great scorer, but...not even going to keep going.

Really tough to take especially with North Carolina losing would have just needed to beat Gonzaga and Michigan/A&M

FAWK

Won't see a Xavier team as good as this probably again. This was the year X needed to make the Final 4.

Amazing how many times X has got to the Elite 8 with teams seeded 10 or 11 but when a 1-2-3 seed always fall flat.

The refs sucked through 2 fouls on JP clearly were not fouls that took him out of the game and gave Florida State points.

Still should won but refs were garbage.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

If not this year, then when? That's my biggest question. Why can't we get it done? Why can't our seniors play consistently like seniors are supposed to play? Why do we continue to squander these high seeds?
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Mack got his ass handed to him by Leonard Fucking Hamilton. Stuck with the 1-3-1 for too long and that idiotic foul when down 1?

Only thing left to do is to cheer for Nova.

Eh, this team wasn't as good as '08. Or '16. Just luckier.

Talk about going out with a wimper.....Trevon pretty much pissed down his leg in the last 5 minutes.

Great career, but that was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Xavier choked but shouldn’t a T have been called at the end? They ran on floor with time on clock.
    No ref is calling that, nor should they. Revenge got served and it’s cold as fvck.

Get ready for a long offseason, fellas.
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Disappointing. X overachieved all year until the end.

Still a great year! Thanks to the seniors!
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."