Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Xavier vs. Texas Southern Game Thread (March 16, 2018) NCAA Tournament First Round

#1 Xavier Musketeers (28-5) vs. #16 Texas Southern Generic Mascots (16-19)

NCAA Tournament West Regional First Round

March 16, 2018

Game Time: 7:20 p.m. ET

Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, Tennessee

TV: TBS

Live Stream

Radio: 700 WLW & Westwood One

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier Preview

Full Game Notes

Cincinnati Enquirer

CBS Sports Preview

Line: Xavier -19.5

*check back for more links and articles
    Last edited by American X; 03-15-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

X opens at -19.5

I'm going with X and hoping it moves to -22 or -23 so I can play the middle.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Let's stomp on their throats tomorrow, really hope they have more of a killer mentality than against Providence. It'd be nice to see us winning by a big score.

So you are saying 30 point lead and 4 point win?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Throat stomp? No doubt.... Sunday is when it matters......#1 seed is as nice as it gets!!!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Freshman
    Would enjoy seeing Harden & our walk ons in the final minute. Mack seldom does that no matter how big the lead. 20 plus lead with 1 minute to go. Pull them all. Sick with double vision at times,etc... Yes, I winter in Fla. Home for tourney. Surgery in Fla 1st week of April. Surgery go easier if we are playing in April. Less than 24 hours to kickoff. I know. Wrong sport. If I can have double vision, I can have double sports. Go Muskies !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xu koop scoop View Post
    Would enjoy seeing Harden & our walk ons in the final minute. Mack seldom does that no matter how big the lead. 20 plus lead with 1 minute to go. Pull them all. Sick with double vision at times,etc... Yes, I winter in Fla. Home for tourney. Surgery in Fla 1st week of April. Surgery go easier if we are playing in April. Less than 24 hours to kickoff. I know. Wrong sport. If I can have double vision, I can have double sports. Go Muskies !!!!
    I wish you a successful and safe surgery koop scoop. Hopefully we can put our walk ons in like Buffalo did against Arizona, wow. I really am getting a bit nervous for some reason, I feel like the parity in college basketball grows with each year and more and more wild upsets are happening. I don't want to be the first 1 seed to lose to a 16, that in itself is pressure. Really hope we see the killer mentality we saw last year, I expect it with a senior leading team.

JP is going to have a huge game and regain his rhythm in a serious way at the right time. 20+ easy.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    So you are saying 30 point lead and 4 point win?
    He wants to bet X -19 and Texas Whomever +23 so that when X wins by 21 he wins both bets.

Is it game time yet??? I'm getting antsy!