Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Not THAT far fetched. Lubbock, TX is not great.
    Considering he is already making more than what x is willing to spend and probably comes with a sizeable buyout, this is a pipedream. It's a lovely pipedream though :)

Damnit, Paul. You just wasted the beer I spit on the screen.

My huge problem with the otherwise great Total Recall - no guy would be trying to get out of that coupling with Sharon Stone in her prime situation to go to Mars.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Considering he is already making more than what x is willing to spend and probably comes with a sizeable buyout, this is a pipedream. It's a lovely pipedream though :)
    Yeah I definitely said it with full understanding of the situation, he has a good thing going at Tech while making a lot of money. Lubbock my suck, but at the end of the day he's led Texas Tech to new heights in what? 2 seasons. I don't see Tech letting him go for cheap even remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Damnit, Paul. You just wasted the beer I spit on the screen.

My huge problem with the otherwise great Total Recall - no guy would be trying to get out of that coupling with Sharon Stone in her prime situation to go to Mars.
    Excellent point. Well, except for Michael Douglas.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Let's go Sister Jean!!!!

Interesting tidbit: Big Sean had an official visit to LUC the week before his final official visit (X).

Loyola has a 6'9 Freshman, Cameron Krutwig, from Algonquin, IL. Kid is averaging 10.4 points and 6.1 rebounds per game as a freshman and shooting 60% from the field.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Loyola has a 6'9 Freshman, Cameron Krutwig, from Algonquin, IL. Kid is averaging 10.4 points and 6.1 rebounds per game as a freshman and shooting 60% from the field.
    Watching their pace and space offense this tournament its hard to believe they aren't a top 20 KenPom offensive team. They really have it clicking. Whipping the ball around, all 4 guards can blitz guys off the bounce, and everyone can shoot it. Wish I had any of their regular season to compare.

Loyola coach is growing on me. These cats are well coached. Oh and they get back on defense after a missed three. What a novel concept.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Watching their pace and space offense this tournament its hard to believe they aren't a top 20 KenPom offensive team. They really have it clicking. Whipping the ball around, all 4 guards can blitz guys off the bounce, and everyone can shoot it. Wish I had any of their regular season to compare.
    They did win at Florida by 6 earlier in the year.