Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sophomore

Game Times / TV Windows

Just FYI, I looked ahead at the weekend TV windows for the tournament next weekend. As in the last few years- but in a departure from the 30 or so years before that - the game times are heavily weighted towards the evening. Except a night game on Saturday or Sunday night (pending a victory in the first round game, of course :)).

My two cents.......

It's probably not a good idea to go around looking in windows.
    No, I be concubining.

Sunday night games kill travel to the games. You have to take Monday off. It is bad for fans that want to follow the team. But they pay a fortune for the TV Contract and TV is what pays the bills. So Friday Sunday I am watching at home.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

I would assume
    The west will get the later Sunday games. I would think Detroit will be no later then 6? I’m just guessing.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn稚 have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Sophomore
    Almost all of the Sunday games are at night. Including, I’m sure, Nashville.

ESPN has the first Nashville game listed 2nd on the TV schedule. There are no times yet, so may not be any significance. But Nashville could be afternoon games instead of night.

Sophomore
    They won’t be in the afternoon. The TV breaks down one region in the afternoon on CBS with the rest of the games at night. Check your TV guide and you’ll see it. The cbs games will be the best game/biggest draw. That’s not X or UC.

X will be on TBS so you are probably correct.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    X will be on TBS so you are probably correct.
    How do you know X will be on TBS for Sunday. Just because that is what they are on Friday?

If that is the case the TBS sunday games are 7:00pm and 9:30pm
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I thought we wouldnt be CBS either because I thought that is what Nantz/Hill/Raftery would be on but on Friday they are actually on TNT doing UVA.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17