Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    There are, and will be, plenty of tickets available through the secondary market in 116,117, and 327. Keep an eye on StubHub etc.
    Correct. Let me rephrase, X soldout their allotment of tickets in their sections.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

All-Conference
    108...hot diggity.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Correct. Let me rephrase, X soldout their allotment of tickets in their sections.
    And on StubHub, the only tickets in 116 or 117 were $400. I went with 118 being only $125. Close enough for me.

xu95

Sophomore
    If you don't mind the worst seats in the house, there are some - but just a few - face value tickets on ticketmaster for the third session.

Edit to say, second session also.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickNick6Xu View Post
    Heading there for a bachelor party. Was trying to talk the rest of the guys in to going to the game. I'm the only Xavier fan out of the bunch.
    Interesting. I was not aware of this until I started going there often, but Nashville is probably THE leading location for bachelorette parties. They are all over town taking up rooms in restaurants, wandering around in their matching tee shirts and riding the peddle taverns. I guess it could be a rich environment for a bachelor party too.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Interesting. I was not aware of this until I started going there often, but Nashville is probably THE leading location for bachelorette parties. They are all over town taking up rooms in restaurants, wandering around in their matching tee shirts and riding the peddle taverns. I guess it could be a rich environment for a bachelor party too.
    Went there for a friends bachelor party a couple years ago and it was great. We rented an apt in a great location. I was leary about going because I am not a big country music guy but it was a great time.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    We went to Nashville this summer for a U.S. soccer game. There had to have been five dozen bachelorette parties on Broadway.

Sophomore
    i'm heading down with a couple others, but still working on tickets for sunday

Anyone have any interest in buying my 4 evening session tickets for Friday? I bought all-session packs since I am a Mizzou fan as well, but the rest of my group doesn't care if they attend the evening games. If I can get enough for them, I might sell. Section 112, 8 rows up I think. Not sure if this is allowed on this forum, so delete this post if it isn't. Good luck in the tourney.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rationalbearcatfan View Post
    Anyone have any interest in buying my 4 evening session tickets for Friday? I bought all-session packs since I am a Mizzou fan as well, but the rest of my group doesn't care if they attend the evening games. If I can get enough for them, I might sell. Section 112, 8 rows up I think. Not sure if this is allowed on this forum, so delete this post if it isn't. Good luck in the tourney.
    Unwritten rule here is that as long as tickets are genuine and not gouging, you're fine. It is preferable to use the Ticket/Exchange Forum, though.