Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    For whatever it's worth, it seems Mack is getting the band back together at Louisville. He's filling out his staff with Dino Gaudio.
    If Mack can somehow make room for Pat Kelsey, it would be like old times at Wake Forest under Skip (Gaudio, Mack, Kelsey). Remember all the deep runs those teams made in March?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

They did manage to get to one Sweet Sixteen before Jameer Nelson and Co. took care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    If Mack can somehow make room for Pat Kelsey, it would be like old times at Wake Forest under Skip (Gaudio, Mack, Kelsey). Remember all the deep runs those teams made in March?
    Yeah. Epic.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I kinda get the impression that if Travis tried to get Dino or Kelsey to come on as asst coaches the X fan base would blow up. If Mack does it, then it seems ok. Just my impression.
    Balls of Steele!!

I think Steele is going to get some new blood. Gaudio is over the hill and Kelsey too young to pass up his current gig. He will get another HC shot soon.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I think Steele is going to get some new blood. Gaudio is over the hill and Kelsey too young to pass up his current gig. He will get another HC shot soon.
    There's reason that Gaudio got fired in order to hire a bad coach (Bzdelik). Apparently Bzdelik is doing well for himself as the Associate Head Coach of the Houston Rockets. Maybe he's just a better NBA coach.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    There's reason that Gaudio got fired in order to hire a bad coach (Bzdelik).
    Bzdelik was besties with the AD.

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I kinda get the impression that if Travis tried to get Dino or Kelsey to come on as asst coaches the X fan base would blow up. If Mack does it, then it seems ok. Just my impression.
    Not ok. stupid. Might be ok in the cesspool, but wouldn't be with me.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    This. +
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Ashley Howard goes from Nova assistant to head coach at La Salle. He also spent a season with Mack at X. Seems like a great get by La Salle.