Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    Administrator Muskie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,929
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    For whatever it's worth, it seems Mack is getting the band back together at Louisville. He's filling out his staff with Dino Gaudio.
    If Mack can somehow make room for Pat Kelsey, it would be like old times at Wake Forest under Skip (Gaudio, Mack, Kelsey). Remember all the deep runs those teams made in March?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

    Follow XH on Twitter

    Follow XH on Facebook

  2. #122
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    25,017
    They did manage to get to one Sweet Sixteen before Jameer Nelson and Co. took care of them.

  3. #123
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    If Mack can somehow make room for Pat Kelsey, it would be like old times at Wake Forest under Skip (Gaudio, Mack, Kelsey). Remember all the deep runs those teams made in March?
    Yeah. Epic.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  4. #124
    Moderator MADXSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Finneytown
    Posts
    6,451
    I kinda get the impression that if Travis tried to get Dino or Kelsey to come on as asst coaches the X fan base would blow up. If Mack does it, then it seems ok. Just my impression.
    Fear the Mack!

  5. #125
    Supporting Member bleedXblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,289
    I think Steele is going to get some new blood. Gaudio is over the hill and Kelsey too young to pass up his current gig. He will get another HC shot soon.

  6. #126
    Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    3,846
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I think Steele is going to get some new blood. Gaudio is over the hill and Kelsey too young to pass up his current gig. He will get another HC shot soon.
    There's reason that Gaudio got fired in order to hire a bad coach (Bzdelik). Apparently Bzdelik is doing well for himself as the Associate Head Coach of the Houston Rockets. Maybe he's just a better NBA coach.

  7. #127
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    25,017
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    There's reason that Gaudio got fired in order to hire a bad coach (Bzdelik).
    Bzdelik was besties with the AD.

  8. #128
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,266
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I kinda get the impression that if Travis tried to get Dino or Kelsey to come on as asst coaches the X fan base would blow up. If Mack does it, then it seems ok. Just my impression.
    Not ok. stupid. Might be ok in the cesspool, but wouldn't be with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I think Steele is going to get some new blood. Gaudio is over the hill and Kelsey too young to pass up his current gig. He will get another HC shot soon.
    This. +
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  9. #129
    Ashley Howard goes from Nova assistant to head coach at La Salle. He also spent a season with Mack at X. Seems like a great get by La Salle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •