Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Coaching Merry-Go-Round 2018

Pitt boots Stallings; would Archie be their choice--even Sean--even Thad says he wants a gig now.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

You think Archie would consider leaving Indiana for Pitt?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    You think Archie would consider leaving Indiana for Pitt?
    Recognizing he went to NC St unlike Sean and not really trying to compare IU job to Pitt, but my question was could Archie be Pitt's choice. Still Archie may like ACC better than Big 10 b/c of football and it is not my understanding he is to be given much of a leash at IU.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Pitt went 0-19 in ACC play. They have no tradition or brand, and only benefited from Jamie Dixon being a hell of a coach.

Stallings is a bum. He keeps getting hired somehow.....

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Recognizing he went to NC St unlike Sean and not really trying to compare IU job to Pitt, but my question was could Archie be Pitt's choice. Still Archie may like ACC better than Big 10 b/c of football and it is not my understanding he is to be given much of a leash at IU.
    What?

Junior
    Indiana >>> Pitt

Archie will have plenty of chances somewhere or another, even if he doesn't succeed at Indiana. I'm p. sure he's a good coach.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Pitt might try, but Archie isn’t leaving IU for Pitt after one season. Regardless how long his leash is, I’m sure he doesn’t think he’s going to fail there.

Sean, on the other hand, might be a more realistic option for the Pitt job. Maybe he’s ready for the comfort of a nookie blanky of sorts. Despite the baggage, it would be a coup if they landed him, especially given Pitt’s current state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Pitt might try, but Archie isn’t leaving IU for Pitt after one season. Regardless how long his leash is, I’m sure he doesn’t think he’s going to fail there.

Sean, on the other hand, might be a more realistic option for the Pitt job. Maybe he’s ready for the comfort of a nookie blanky of sorts. Despite the baggage, it would be a coup if they landed him, especially given Pitt’s current state of affairs.
    Another name I'd be interested in seeing is Bobby Hurley, think he'd leave Rhode Island for a cushy ACC job? Pitt is in a dumpster fire right now, but let's not forget a few years ago they were pretty good, and that arena would rock at times, I'd love to see them get back to at least decent, because 0-19 is a travesty. And that's coming from a WVU fan as well.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    That would be Danny Hurley if you're thinking of the one at URI.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    That would be Danny Hurley if you're thinking of the one at URI.
    Damnit I knew that, Bobby is at ASU, silly mistake, however, the question still holds.