Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most Obnoxious/Worst College Basketball Fans

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainm...asketball-fans

Not only is Butler really good at being runner-ups in title games they are also really good runner-ups as worst fans.

It seems Duke and Kentucky have been “underrated” in obnoxiousness here, but still a nice read.

Kentucky's not #1?!? Then the article is funny but fundamentally flawed.

yeah, but they nailed the entire Butler piece!!!! well done!!!

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    It seems Duke and Kentucky have been “underrated” in obnoxiousness here, but still a nice read.
    Having worked in both Ky and Raleigh, I have been exposed to both. In the case of UK, they are a really obnoxious bunch of mouth breathing red necks, but you feel sorry for them because at the end of the day, they have to head back to Kentucky. Duke,however takes obnoxious to a new level. Most of them are @ Duke because they need a degree before sliding into management at Daddy's Fortune 500 company, or law practice, or medical practice.Stuck up, very annoying boys and girls.

I actually had zero problems with Butler fans at the last game in Indy.

I suspect the author of that article has never been to a UD home game.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Having worked in both Ky and Raleigh, I have been exposed to both. In the case of UK, they are a really obnoxious bunch of mouth breathing red necks, but you feel sorry for them because at the end of the day, they have to head back to Kentucky. Duke,however takes obnoxious to a new level. Most of them are @ Duke because they need a degree before sliding into management at Daddy's Fortune 500 company, or law practice, or medical practice.Stuck up, very annoying boys and girls.
    My only real exposure to Duke fans was in Atlanta back in 2004. Illinois fans were great. Texas fans were fun to drink with and cordial in defeat. However, every Duke person I met that entire weekend seemed like they were in a competition to determine who deserved the hardest kick in the dick.
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    My only real exposure to Duke fans was in Atlanta back in 2004. Illinois fans were great. Texas fans were fun to drink with and cordial in defeat. However, every Duke person I met that entire weekend seemed like they were in a competition to determine who deserved the hardest kick in the dick.
    So....did you pick a winner and let him have it?

Winner of a kick in the dick! Now that is funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishjohn68 View Post
    Winner of a kick in the dick! Now that is funny as hell!
    ...unless you’re the “winner”.