Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I dont want to but...

I really don't have any hate for Notre Dame but man whenever I turn on the TV all I hear is the sob story for the Irish. It's getting to the point where I have heard it so much I am cheering against them. At the end of the day, the team is 18-13 with a blah RPI and under 500 in conference. If they make it then fine, but if they don't then all we are going to hear is Dick Vitale, Greenburg, and Bilas bitch up a storm.

They’re not worthy!

That’s on you if you listen to Vitale, Greenberg or Bilas. I ignore those idiots at all costs. Vitale is a senile look-at-me blowhard, Greenberg barely ever coached his way into the dance (then lost), and Bilas.....is Bilas (enough said).

Junior
    Could not care less. But this thread should probably be in the NCAA forum

ND took it on the chin without their star but when he returned from injury the record improved; not unlike last year for XU when Tre & Sumner out the losing stretch started but Tre returns to health, the wins resumed. Cannot blame Selection Comm nor Dickie V etc for pointing out the obvious.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    That’s on you if you listen to Vitale, Greenberg or Bilas. I ignore those idiots at all costs. Vitale is a senile look-at-me blowhard, Greenberg barely ever coached his way into the dance (then lost), and Bilas.....is Bilas (enough said).
    I can't argue that. I usually watch the show in CBS sports cause I dont like listening to Vitale and Bilas cry every year. However, I know ill probably kick over there during the repeat at some point Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    ND took it on the chin without their star but when he returned from injury the record improved; not unlike last year for XU when Tre & Sumner out the losing stretch started but Tre returns to health, the wins resumed. Cannot blame Selection Comm nor Dickie V etc for pointing out the obvious.
    They lost to Ball St. and Indiana with a full roster.

I still remember the year that Bilas called out X as not worthy to be in when the committee had them easily in at like a 9 or 10 seed all in an attempt to denigrate X while trying to prop up like the 8th ACC team.

I just dont get why they bitch and lobby so hard when come Monday morning noone in the world cares who got snubbed. They make their program unwatchable

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    He has been back 2 games. A win over Pitt and a loss to Virginia. They have a ton of work to do,
    Like win the ACC tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    I still remember the year that Bilas called out X as not worthy to be in when the committee had them easily in at like a 9 or 10 seed all in an attempt to denigrate X while trying to prop up like the 8th ACC team.

I just dont get why they bitch and lobby so hard when come Monday morning noone in the world cares who got snubbed. They make their program unwatchable
    Jay Bilas bitched up a storm that Xavier was a 9 seed against BYU. Xavier went on to beat BYU and should have beaten the team who played in the championship game that year. Jay Bilas is a fucken moron.
    He does it every year. And an ACC or Big 12 team is always who he is lobbying for..... just like the little bitch he is.